Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
2 Peter 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

2 Timothy 4 KJV
3For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 5But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Creflo will have to answer for what he has done and for the false doctrine he has taught.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Man I just googled g650 and it cost 65 million:mindblown:

Your telling me as a black man; you would rather buy a 65 million dollar airplane, than put 65 million back into the black community to build it up.

That's a joke:camby:

I Think that outlook is a little extreme. He represents his people. Why shouldn't he have a top notch plan to trave in?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
man, to this day, I'm amazed that he is as successful as he has been. I mean, most folks would be skeptical as hell just due to his last name alone.
I know black men in College Park who thing Creflo is full of shyt. But he makes bank off of Christian WOMEN, shut yo' mouf.

In conclusion, I need a plane so I can preach in Atlanta AND nyc each Sunday morning/early afternoon.
Please and thanks. (._. )

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Roman Catholicism is a foul religion. It's not Christianity.

In Christianity the focus should always be Jesus. We can only come to the Father God through Jesus.
The Anglican Church and its practices were around long before Protestants :yeshrug:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The Anglican Church and its practices were around long before Protestants :yeshrug:

I'm not going to act like I know the complete history of everything that went on in religious history. I do know part of the reason the Pilgrims came to America was to get away from the religious system of the Old World. Anybody can go back and look at the original text for the Bible. You can go find a Jewish version of the Old Testament online as well as an early Greek version of the New Testament. It's better that you do compare what you read from different versions so you can figure out what the truth is. Christianity is not based on the denomination you belong to. It's based on your relationship with God and you have to read to be able to understand what he requires from you.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
-the usual suspects (mainly that clown Napoleon) in here attacking Christianity per usual because of a few bad apples :aicmon:
-you atheists in here have NO PURPOSE you fckn herbs....you have nothing to support, believe in, or rally behind so all you can do is attack other people's beliefs....seriously you guys are LOSERS and the true definition of haters get a life!!!! :aicmon:
- and the Chinese imitating the gospel mega church swag too all the way down to the stage performances :mindblown:???? I thought it was just cell phones and Jordans with these people but clearly nothing is safe :dahell: