Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Wow.

Its amazing that even in this thread with this title

with all this knowledge being dropped

That sisters and brothers are still fighting harder in support of these crooks more than ive seen any of them speak on real shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roman Catholicism is a foul religion. It's not Christianity.

In Christianity the focus should always be Jesus. We can only come to the Father God through Jesus.
YK97hQP.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Seems hypocritical to me to hear you condemn roman Catholicism only to proclaim Christianity....ever heard of the Crusades? :sas2:

Believe as you want, but I have said that God is not at fault. Man is the one who corrupts what God has put in place. It's not God's fault that people decided to claim they're doing something for Him. I can claim I'm doing it for you by going out and killing 10 people, but did I really do it for you @POPHOLITDOWN?

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
shyt real, bro. If these nikkaz applied the same disingenuous logic to every other institution or janky nga misusing an ideology for personal gain they would be panning for gold in Bolivia p0asting on dial up.

This is like me saying, "fukk atomic energy as a staff, record label, & as a mfkn crew":birdman: because Pakistan has nukes.:mindblown:

It's triply worse because the manual of the ideology they're clowning not only condemns Creflo Dollaz behavior, but warns its adherents against him AND declares the proliferation of nikkaz like Creflo Dollaz as a sign of the times of :demonic:mass social dysfunction. The manual explains how Creflow Dollaz is merely symptomatic along with all the other things these :hamster:weirdos cry about on here of a completely shytty oft-prophesied modern incarnation of humanity aka :troll:nonbelieving ass janky fukkboys n bird ass bytches who run their pockets.:scusthov:

I'm scared of getting shot/robbed, not some nga running up on me with a Bible trying to :steviej: for a donation.:rudy: At least devout church ngaz ain't up in the club with the express direct intent of "steppin to a hater":snoop: so they can destroy the community some more.

In fact if ur an atheist ur dumbass should be applauding Creflow Dollaz.:ufdup: He uses his :steviej: intelligence against other less intelligent apes to enrich himself while doing minimal work himself. Like a politician.:sitdown: But ain't enough of a valid Bliggity Black electorate so these ngaz have to rob with the pulpit. shyt beats the janky ass CAC sociopaths in gov't n finance with their hands on the Nuclear Football.:merchant:

Declare a Book that Black ppl have been skimming and :childplease:completely disregarding as evidenced by their :snoop::huhldup:unbelievably shytty morale in their own goddamned communities for the past 50 yrs. as being the main thing holding said Black ppl back, suburban Blackish new black turned confused militant brehs.:heh:

Declare a manual on how to build a bicycle stupid because :demonic::birdman:sociopaths use it to finesse money out of other :demonic::hamster::sadcam:borderline personalities instead of building a bicycle, Unfolding scrolls to sleep at night atheist brehs.:obama:

Believe militant atheism based on scientific evidence from the same ppl who can't discount the origin of that scientific evidence as being described in an ideological manual which in turn makes the literature used to support militant atheism yet another ideological manual that births the :scusthov: militant new black n CAC hip hop fan atheism we see today into a counterfeit religion, :lupe: and undercover :ld: brehs.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Also, Jesus is the only way to "Father God?"

God is a man? How we know this?

What about the homo sapiens who lived on the earth for 400K years before Jesus? They all in hell?

All indians/southasians going to hell?

Just wondering?:troll:

Read the whole Bible, and get back with me. I can guarantee you'll get your answers there. Other than that I'm not arguing.

POPHOLITDOWN

Mama I love you.
Daps
Reppin
PIMP SQUAD BABY
Read the whole Bible, and get back with me. I can guarantee you'll get your answers there. Other than that I'm not arguing.

Ive read the Bible first off. I grew up reading it my entire life bruh :comeon:

I wasnt arguing just posing questions, which you've opted to deflect and avoid :mjlol:

But hey do you breh. Good luck getting to the promise land :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yet another reason black people are held back. You got everybody stealing from us even our own. :pacspit: and fukk Creflo Dollar. Pulpit Pimp piece of shyt. You have to be a complete idiot to give money to these mega churches. They do the bare minimum, if that for the black community.