Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i always think of this whenever i think of the preachers flaunting their wealth from exploiting their congregation

dont ask no questionsssssss :blessed:
just, give the money :blessed:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Niqqas blaming Christianity instead of the person. Just like white people blaming Black people for one dumbass breh or brehette. Smh.
Christianity is the catalyst for this bullshyt, why should it be exempt? It was corrupt long before Creflo existed and it will be corrupt after he's dead from a cocaine overdose.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Christianity is the catalyst for this bullshyt, why should it be exempt? It was corrupt long before Creflo existed and it will be corrupt after he's dead from a cocaine overdose.

Man corrupted Christianity by making it a religion. It's a way of life, not a religion. Man added to what was suppose to be Christianity and made it into something it's not. The basis (Bible) of Christianity is still available for everybody to read for themselves. I know a lot of people have not read it when they start talking, because they say things that are not true. It's up to anybody who really wants to be a Christian to read all that they can, but most importantly the Bible and get an understanding for themselves.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Man corrupted Christianity by making it a religion. It's a way of life, not a religion. Man added to what was suppose to be Christianity and made it into something it's not. The basis (Bible) of Christianity is still available for everybody to read for themselves. I know a lot of people have not read it when they start talking, because they say things that are not true. It's up to anybody who really wants to be a Christian to read all that they can, but most importantly the Bible and get an understanding for themselves.
Amen breh, Amen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yep
most pastors are not like creflo dollar, but those don't get the limelight.

its funny the same people bashing all of Christianity because of a few pastors or churches, are the first to scream out when the few rotten apples in the black community seem to represent us all

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps

I've read the bible (KJV) a few times actually, a few by force (bible studies and such) and others with a critical eye. It's pretty safe to say that most of it is bullshyt and is left so vague that believers have to come up with their own conclusions to justify all the logical fallacies and contradictions.

But... do you, breh. :sas2:
its funny the same people bashing all of Christianity because of a few pastors or churches, are the first to scream out when the few rotten apples in the black community seem to represent us all

People bash Christianity because the pastors? I was under the impression it's because the religion itself is bullshyt.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I've read the bible (KJV) a few times actually, a few by force (bible studies and such) and others with a critical eye. It's pretty safe to say that most of it is bullshyt and is left so vague that believers have to come up with their own conclusions to justify all the logical fallacies and contradictions.

But... do you, breh. :sas2:

People bash Christianity because the pastors? I was under the impression it's because the religion itself is bullshyt.

Everybody is given the opportunity to choose. There's no argument with me. You believe as you want.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Dollar is known for his controversial teachings regarding prosperity theology.[13] He has long been criticized for living a lavish lifestyle; he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and real estate such as a million-dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey, and a $2.5 million home in Manhattan,[13] which he sold for $3.75 million in 2012.[14] Dollar has refused to disclose his salary and Creflo Dollar Ministries received a grade of "F" for financial transparency by the organization Ministry Watch.[13][15]

It is not ya fault for abandoning religion :bryan:

The real question is why are you hating on this man's movement?:upsetfavre:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
These dumb ass nikkas down here keep trying to argue with me when I say Creflo >>> Meech. Creflo is the Ultimate Hustler, Meech doing a bid telling that same elephant in the club story. All that unreported tax free money, gold toilets, free jets, & Bentley's. nikkas arguing about what celebrity net worth says, that site only considers his "reported" salary. I'm like where does all the money from the church go once his salary is paid and all the churches bills are paid? He doesn't pay for his cars, clothes, housing, or planes. His dumb ass members come together and buy him all of this shyt then brag about it and put down other churches because they couldn't afford to buy their pastor the same shyt. "Our Pastor's house is bigger than your pastor's." "We make sure Pastor don't never wear the same suit twice." I've heard this dumb shyt in person. Lady was bragging because they bought him a new Bentley a few years back. I couldn't even say shyt, I had to just respect his pimpin'.

Creph's game is strong and his hustle is long. :blessed: He who's game God has blessed let no one curse. Blessed be thy game.:ohlawd::salute:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

WTF-animated-gif.gif

"Welcome, welcome! Welcome to the World Dome!"

:laff: