Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-the usual suspects (mainly that clown Napoleon) in here attacking Christianity per usual because of a few bad apples :aicmon:
-you atheists in here have NO PURPOSE you fckn herbs....you have nothing to support, believe in, or rally behind so all you can do is attack other people's beliefs....seriously you guys are LOSERS and the true definition of haters get a life!!!! :aicmon:
- and the Chinese imitating the gospel mega church swag too all the way down to the stage performances :mindblown:???? I thought it was just cell phones and Jordans with these people but clearly nothing is safe :dahell:
Churches were establish to support communities.
Creflo Dollar should be supporting his community.
Not buying a second private jet. Not spending millions on a house. Not spending millions on cars and clothes.
Its not hating to understand, and call-out people who have stated they have a job to do, and then do the exact opposite.
He's a corrupt person siphoning money from his poorer followers, there's nothing wrong with calling him out, as an atheist its even better because I don't have a moral obligation to do so.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
-the usual suspects (mainly that clown Napoleon) in here attacking Christianity per usual because of a few bad apples :aicmon:
-you atheists in here have NO PURPOSE you fckn herbs....you have nothing to support, believe in, or rally behind so all you can do is attack other people's beliefs....seriously you guys are LOSERS and the true definition of haters get a life!!!! :aicmon:
- and the Chinese imitating the gospel mega church swag too all the way down to the stage performances :mindblown:???? I thought it was just cell phones and Jordans with these people but clearly nothing is safe :dahell:
testhfcpy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

:umad: :pacspit: