Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You one of the most egregious stories of this shyt I've heard was some shyt told a reddit.

This dude said he had an aunt that their entire family hated, so much to that the only person that would visit her was his grand mother [his Aunt's mother]. The Aunt and her husband were extremely frugal and cheap to the point they lived on bare minimums and would hoard packets of condiments from fast food restaurants and shyt. The husband ends up getting sick dies, few months later the aunt then ends up getting sick and dies. This guys grandmother [his aunt's mother] tried to take care of them through all this shyt and she herself was in old age, declining health, and didn't have much money. When the Aunt and Husband died they left just over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in savings and assets. They donated the entire thing to Joel Olsteen's church and some other prosperity minister's church [edit: it was Benny Hinn]. The aunt left her mother with nothing, the only person in the family that was there for her and could even stand to be in her presence. That shyt damned near put me in tears reading that shyt :mindblown:.
Living frugally your entire life to pass on to an already rich Pastor?!!! :bryan:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
You one of the most egregious stories of this shyt I've heard was some shyt told a reddit.

This dude said he had an aunt that their entire family hated, so much to that the only person that would visit her was his grand mother [his Aunt's mother]. The Aunt and her husband were extremely frugal and cheap to the point they lived on bare minimums and would hoard packets of condiments from fast food restaurants and shyt. The husband ends up getting sick dies, few months later the aunt then ends up getting sick and dies. This guys grandmother [his aunt's mother] tried to take care of them through all this shyt and she herself was in old age, declining health, and didn't have much money. When the Aunt and Husband died they left just over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in savings and assets. They donated the entire thing to Joel Olsteen's church and some other prosperity minister's church [edit: it was Benny Hinn]. The aunt left her mother with nothing, the only person in the family that was there for her and could even stand to be in her presence. That shyt damned near put me in tears reading that shyt :mindblown:.
:dwillhuh:yoo I came in here to Lmao but this got me:gag:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether or not god exists says nothing about white people hating you any more or less. Dummy
It's easier for you to blame Christians and their belief than to blame the actual system of white supremacy fukking your people up :sas2:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
My grandmother has probably donated well over $100k to these scam artist over her life time. Every month she sends 10% of her salary to TD. Jakes, Creflo Dollar and those other preachers she sees on tv. :smh: