pastor-flying-gif.gif

I'm fukking done :dead:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
God is in the sky I was always told. What other way you think Creflo can take you to him?

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
So the daughters took a trip to London in the company plane? And they want the congregation to fund this???

fukk outta here nikka :camby:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
People like to denigrate Pimps but have nothing to say to the Preacher who pimps his congregation out of thousands of Dollars every sunday, despite many of them living in abject poverty. The church my Grandmother attended gave her the title of "Church Mother" and a few years ago presented her with a plaque detailing her years of service to the church and how much she gave. Over her lifetime she gave over a hundred thousand dollars to the church and left her children next to nothing but debt when she passed. It always got to me how people like my grandmother were invested so much into the church but were never invested in the infrastructure of their own communities. You think banks got money? Go to your nearest church and holla at the church treasurer in your community.

Alot of these church's do nothing but drain the community of money and invest nothing back into it but renovations to the church. They got offerings for the building fund, mission fund, singles fund etc and when you walk out of the doors of the church, you see nothing but abandoned and crumbling buildings in the community. Meanwhile the Pastor leaves in his nice car goes back to his safe neighborhood away from the problems his parishioners face everyday. In alot of black neighborhoods, the Black church is the nicest building in the entire community with everything else looking like shyt surrounding it.

These preachers are pro-God and pro-money when it's said and done. They are not pro-black or pro-community.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
. The church my Grandmother attended gave her the title of "Church Mother" and a few years ago presented her with a plaque detailing her years of service to the church and how much she gave. Over her lifetime she gave over a hundred thousand dollars to the church and left her children next to nothing but debt when she passed.
:scust:

the idea of jesus is an absolute cancer

i mean if you were all powerful and your dad was god, and you saw this happening in your name...you wouldnt DO anything about it? 'jesus' is an absolute hoe :camby: