Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
They all do this mess.

For example...
Pastor at my church gonna tell us it's fine when the restaurant conveniently lost our reservation for 20+ people to eat out after church...because the restaurant manager gave him a 100 dollar gift card for him and his wife to use when they come back.
:stopitslime:

What about the rest of us!? What are we gonna eat??? Didn't we all come here together!?
:comeon:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
You one of the most egregious stories of this shyt I've heard was some shyt told a reddit.

This dude said he had an aunt that their entire family hated, so much to that the only person that would visit her was his grand mother [his Aunt's mother]. The Aunt and her husband were extremely frugal and cheap to the point they lived on bare minimums and would hoard packets of condiments from fast food restaurants and shyt. The husband ends up getting sick dies, few months later the aunt then ends up getting sick and dies. This guys grandmother [his aunt's mother] tried to take care of them through all this shyt and she herself was in old age, declining health, and didn't have much money. When the Aunt and Husband died they left just over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in savings and assets. They donated the entire thing to Joel Olsteen's church and some other prosperity minister's church [edit: it was Benny Hinn]. The aunt left her mother with nothing, the only person in the family that was there for her and could even stand to be in her presence. That shyt damned near put me in tears reading that shyt :mindblown:.

No F'n way...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They all do this mess.

For example...
Pastor at my church gonna tell us it's fine when the restaurant conveniently lost our reservation for 20+ people to eat out after church...because the restaurant manager gave him a 100 dollar gift card for him and his wife to use when they come back.
:stopitslime:

What about the rest of us!? What are we gonna eat??? Didn't we all come here together!?
:comeon:
You're dumb for even associating with this herb

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
11002582_10200410015570932_4719269949418166727_n.jpg

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
http://www.creflodollarministries.org/ProjectG650/ProjectGraceConfession1.pdf
page1image1592
page1image2016
page1image2176
page1image2600
page1image3360

Confessions for the Gulfstream G650

Thanks be to our God, who always causes us to triumph!

Heavenly Father, as the righteousness of God by faith we come boldly, confidently, and fearlessly to Your throne of great grace that we may obtain mercy and fine grace to help us obtain this Gulfstream G650. This G650 will serve as a ministry tool for Pastor Creflo Dollar to carry the Good News—too good to be true—revelation of Your love and grace around the world.

As we proclaim Jesus the Christ and the manifested Word of God, our goal is to teach the Gospel of grace with simplicity and understanding to all those whom we come in contact.

We thank You Father that whatsoever we ask You in the Name of Jesus, You will do so that our joy is full. We thank You for the participation of all persons that You will quicken and bless to assist in this project to reach our goal of a minimum of sixty-one million dollars! Glory to the Lord God Most High!

We thank You that our confidence is at an all time high, because our expectation comes from You and You only, and we will not be denied! We pray, we believe, we receive, and we give thanks according to Your word.

Heavenly Father, this is but a light thing for You, and You will deliver this debt-free G650 into the hangar on Fulton Industrial Boulevard with highly skilled technicians and pilots. We thank You that Creflo Dol- lar was elected and chosen by You before the foundations of this world to teach and preach the Gospel of grace with understanding that empowers change.

Heavenly Father, we thank You that we have the abundance of Your wisdom, undeserved favor, and the cooperation of all that is needed and necessary for the “and suddenly” manifestation of the G650.

FAVOR US! FAVOR US! FAVOR US! ENLARGE AND EXPAND OUR TERRITORIES, COAST, AND BORDERS. KEEP YOUR MIGHTY HAND UPON US AND YOUR STRONG ARM AROUND US; SO THAT NO EVIL, GRIEF, OR SICKNESS WILL COME NEAR US! Thank You that this prayer is granted, because of the finished works of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

We thank You Father for Your great grace. IT IS WELL! IT IS WELL! IT IS WELL! In Jesus’ name Amen.

:dead:
:ohhh: this is a real thing :gladbron:

:mjlol:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/03/you_better_fly_commercial_creflo_dollar.html

$65,000,000 for a New Private Jet, Creflo Dollar? Negro, Please

He wants to pull millions out of the community for a Gulfstream G650, just so he can fly above it all and tell his congregation to say “praise the Lord” while he does.

KWS3_80x80.jpg.CROP.hd-xsmall.jpg

BY: KIRSTEN WEST SAVALI
Posted: March 13 2015 7:40 AM

screen_shot_20150313_at_7.20.44_am.png.CROP.rtstoryvar-large.20.44_am.png

Creflo Dollar

RAYMOND BOYD/MICHAEL OCHS ARCHIVES/GETTY IMAGES

On the streets of any hood in the United States, Creflo Dollar would be called a hustler. Behind the pulpit, however, he’s called pastor, and if that’s not a sin, I don’t know what else to call it.

Dollar, who made headlines in 2012 for allegedly assaulting his then 15-year-old daughter, has now launched a full-fledged campaign to pressure his World Changers Church International congregation into buying him a new,$65 million Gulfstream G650 jet.

Yes, you read that correctly.

Apparently, the right reverend was traveling on his old private jet when the aircraft experienced engine failure. Fortunately, the pilot was able to land safely without any injuries or fatalities, but the incident was so frightening, Dollar felt compelled to reach out to his flock.

His G650 plea reads, partially, as follows:

We are asking members, partners and supporters of this ministry to assist in the undertaking of an initiative called Project G650. The mission of Project G650 is to acquire a Gulfstream G650 airplane so that Pastors Creflo and Taffi and World Changers Church International can continue to blanket the globe with the Gospel of grace. We are believing for 200,000 people to give contributions of 300 US dollars or more to turn this dream into a reality—and allow us to retire the aircraft that served us well for many years.

To which, the question has to be asked: Is American Airlines closed? Did Delta go on break?

According to a recent Atlanta Blackstar report, Dollar has an estimated net worth of $27 million—200 times more than the $29,640 average annual income in College Park, Ga., where he holds court.

So, for argument’s sake, let’s say that he’s such a VIP that it’s just absolutely necessary for him to own a private jet—or, maybe, he’s just allergic to those two-pack Biscoff cookies airlines pass out in-flight. But why can’t he pay for it himself?

After all, this is a man who tells his followers that Jesus wants them to be rich, and if you pay him, he’ll show you how to do it. He unapologetically flaunts his wealth to prove to his congregation that the God of the Holy Bible will make those faithful to him richer than Empire’s Lucious Lyon. His prosperity gospel has encouraged more materialism and greed that any episode of Basketball Wives ever could. And he walks around with more gold than Trinidad James.

He’s too broke, though, to buy his own plane?

Dollar would rather press people living below the federal poverty line—people with no jobs, no insurance, no health care, and, in some cases, no homes—into funding his luxurious travel?

The man should be ashamed of himself, but apparently, he’s not. Anyone bold enough to tell a congregation that he had visions of executing anyone who didn’t pay tithes clearly has no conscience. Yes, he told them that the only reason they’re still alive is because he’s “covered with the blood of Jesus”:

I mean, I thought about when we first built ‘the Dome,’ I wanted to put some of those little moving bars and give everybody a little card. They’d stick it in a little computer slot. If they were tithing, beautiful music would go off and, you know, ‘Welcome, welcome, welcome to the World Dome.’

But ... if they were nontithers, the bar would lock up, the red and blue lights would start going, the siren would go off, and a voice would go out throughout the entire dome, ‘Crook, crook, crook, crook!’

Security would go and apprehend them, and once we got them all together, we’d line them up in the front and pass out Uzis by the ushers and point our Uzis right at all those non-tithing members ’cause we want God to come to church, and at the count of three Jesuses we’d shoot them all dead. And then we’d take them out the side door there, have a big hole, bury them and then go ahead and have church and have the anointing.

Fiance’s Questioning Your Sexuality Over a New Short, Natural Do Is Truly Hair-Raising
Aren’t you glad we’re under the blood of Jesus? Because if we were not under the blood of Jesus, I would certainly try it.

A man of God, ladies and gentlemen. A man of God.

I’m not Christian, but I know a master manipulator when I see one. Take this situation out of the tabernacle and onto the track, and he might as well put baby powder in his palm and say, “Bring me back my money.”

He’s a charlatan, and I’m not at all surprised that he’s making this outrageous request. Nor will I be surprised when he reaches his goal. It’s just pathetic that during a time of such unrest and uprising in black America—when food safety is nonexistent, public education is dismal and the bodies of our children are piling up while politicians wave for the cameras—Dollar is busy scheming. Instead of putting millions into the community, he’s pulling millions out of it just so he can fly above it all and tell his congregation to say “praise the Lord” while he does.

And there is nothing holy about that.

Kirsten West Savali is a cultural critic and senior writer for The Root,where she explores the intersections of race, gender, politics and pop culture. Follow her on Twitter.

Like The Root on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry if I missed it or if this is a ridiculous statement because I don't know what the price point of private jets are...but is this nikka asking people to donate to him to purchase a $65 Million dollar plane?:intradesting:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
65 million? :wow:

NBA players can't even afford that shyt. :wow:

Preachers are really caking like that? :mjcry: