Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I'm not an Atheist by any means because I believe in a God. However, I know Christianity is a sham. God is God remember that. He is something that us mortals can't understand.

77f58_orig-0000_riiiight.gif

one of the funniest things i saw at his church was:

during revival they had some white dude guest pastor
they had a nikka hobble in and ask for prayer
saying he was born with one leg longer than the other(both legs looked the same length tho :dwillhuh:)

the white dude laid hands on him and suddenly his short leg supposedly grew:mjlol:

dude ran around the church dancing and shyt
and the congregation went crazy:blessed:

That's the stupidest shyt I've ever heard.... and I believe every word of it happened. Why are we so infinitely smart in almost every fukking aspect but fall straight retarded to these con artists?! WHY?!

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
there was south park where pat robertson and the 700 Club needed donations to buy an inter-galatic cruiser to spread the gospel to other galaxies
Even though it's South Park, we all KNOW there are gonna be some retarded religious folk out there that really wanna do this. Like possible alien lifeforms, probably with anatomies, habits, cultures and appearances COMPLETELY different to us are going to believe some pale alien imaginary being created them too.

The extreme range of human intelligence, from supreme retardation to utterly remarkable genius is insane.