Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Dollar is known for his controversial teachings regarding prosperity theology.[13] He has long been criticized for living a lavish lifestyle; he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and real estate such as a million-dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey, and a $2.5 million home in Manhattan,[13] which he sold for $3.75 million in 2012.[14] Dollar has refused to disclose his salary and Creflo Dollar Ministries received a grade of "F" for financial transparency by the organization Ministry Watch.[13][15]

This nikka is being investigated by the Committee of Finance :russ:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
That's Dr. Creflo Dollar to you :ufdup:

I'm not dissing religion but him asking for 65 million to buy a top of the line jet and all that other nonsense has me speechless. That video of him running through money like a kid through snow is crazy

Oh excuse me.."DR. Creflo Dollar" :pachaha:

Warren Buffet lives and leads a more humble lifestyle and he's one of the top known billionaires with a net worth of 62.0 bill or thereabouts . :ld:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Not just a bible belt thing, Creflo has ministries in NYC and California. That was his excuse to get the original jet, so he could get back and forth to each coast.
Correct. In 2015 he could setup a nice multistream event, but nothing beats inspiring people in person.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember i went to TD Jakes church and i put my email on the guest post card and i got an email from them asking for money to buy td jake's wife a Hermes bag for her birthday :dead:

i never even joined the church

they aint even contact me to see how i was doing
I damn near spit my smoothie out just now :dyinglol:

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Correct. In 2015 he could setup a nice multistream event, but nothing beats inspiring people in person.
Yep. I'm in Atlanta now but I'm from a smaller town in middle GA. Creflo has a satellite church in my town. People go there and watch the sermons live via satellite and pay tithes and offerings, they make bank and I don't think he has ever even stepped in the building. #JUGG

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
As fukked up as Old National is around that church he could do a lot more good with that 65 million than buy a plane.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Beware of false prophets- Jesus

Watch the video in the link.
http://creflodollarministries.org/ProjectG650/Default.aspx

Now, if this false prophet lets me use the plane sometimes, I might donate.

False Prophet? More like a False doctrine. Abrahamic religions are just another form of Social Engineering. Theism didn't start with a damn bible...

Furthermore I can't believe the audacity of some people questioning the validity of how did black churches generated more than 400 billion dollars for 30 years.

This ridiculous crowd funding initiatives by Creflo Dollar pretty much solidifies how much money the black church generates and for what reasons.