Creflo Dollar wants people to donate so he can buy a G650 plane

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
i remember i went to TD Jakes church and i put my email on the guest post card and i got an email from them asking for money to buy td jake's wife a Hermes bag for her birthday :dead:

i never even joined the church

they aint even contact me to see how i was doing

you serious? :dahell:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
you serious? :dahell:

yeah brah

i prob got like 2-3 emails a week asking for donations, selling books, cd's and dvds

then i got the email about the 1st lady's birthday and how they are getting her a Hermes bag
and asking for a specific amount(forgot how much) as a donation for it

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
yeah brah

i prob got like 2-3 emails a week asking for donations, selling books, cd's and dvds

then i got the email about the 1st lady's birthday and how they are getting her a Hermes bag
and asking for a specific amount(forgot how much) as a donation for it

You one of the most egregious stories of this shyt I've heard was some shyt told a reddit.

This dude said he had an aunt that their entire family hated, so much to that the only person that would visit her was his grand mother [his Aunt's mother]. The Aunt and her husband were extremely frugal and cheap to the point they lived on bare minimums and would hoard packets of condiments from fast food restaurants and shyt. The husband ends up getting sick dies, few months later the aunt then ends up getting sick and dies. This guys grandmother [his aunt's mother] tried to take care of them through all this shyt and she herself was in old age, declining health, and didn't have much money. When the Aunt and Husband died they left just over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in savings and assets. They donated the entire thing to Joel Olsteen's church and some other prosperity minister's church [edit: it was Benny Hinn]. The aunt left her mother with nothing, the only person in the family that was there for her and could even stand to be in her presence. That shyt damned near put me in tears reading that shyt :mindblown:.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You one of the most egregious stories of this shyt I've heard was some shyt told a reddit.

This dude said he had an aunt that their entire family hated, so much to that the only person that would visit her was his grand mother [his Aunt's mother]. The Aunt and her husband were extremely frugal and cheap to the point they lived on bare minimums and would hoard packets of condiments from fast food restaurants and shyt. The husband ends up getting sick dies, few months later the aunt then ends up getting sick and dies. This guys grandmother [his aunt's mother] tried to take care of them through all this shyt and she herself was in old age, declining health, and didn't have much money. When the Aunt and Husband died they left just over ONE MILLION DOLLARS in savings and assets. They donated the entire thing to Joel Olsteen's church and some other prosperity minister's church [edit: it was Benny Hinn]. The aunt left her mother with nothing, the only person in the family that was there for her and could even stand to be in her presence. That shyt damned near put me in tears reading that shyt :mindblown:.

damm

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I don't agree with him saying that people should be shot for not paying tithes:mjlol:

WTF-animated-gif.gif

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Donate your hard earned dollars to a hustler with the surname DOLLAR in the name of imaginary beings brehs. Ride the bus to work and struggle with bills while your hustler preacher rides first class everything and stunts like Mayweather brehs.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying. This nikka too good for a 550 or something? As if a used jet is BENEATH him :dead:

Dude won't even get a NetJets card :wow:
WHAT!?!?
da fukk does your broke wack ass know about a netjets card.:ufdup:

Don't be telling this negros about any private jet memberships:mjpls:

:sas2:

Anyway, I swear there needs to be a huge Thread on the Black Church and it's foolishness. I'm surprised you haven't made one.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I'm not reading this thread....but is his name really CREFLO DOLLAR? Is this true tea? This nikka sounds like a scam

:dead:
That's Dr. Creflo Dollar to you :ufdup:

I'm not dissing religion but him asking for 65 million to buy a top of the line jet and all that other nonsense has me speechless. That video of him running through money like a kid through snow is crazy