Creed (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I prefer spiderman and venom..actually spider man and green goblin. He is my opposite. If I were to ever have an arch enemy in life, it'd be a guy like him. As long as he doesn't try to kill any girlfriends or wives I may have, we can keep the peace. The superman bizarro thing is apt but if I do have to be a boy scout, I'd at least like it to be the boy scout I'm most like.

Yes, Biff, Yes I do. You are the expert on all things premature though

Fair enough. :ehh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
To be fair, you two are the Superman and Bizarro of this forum :manny:

Kinda hard to tell who is who though :troll:

I prefer spiderman and venom..actually spider man and green goblin. He is my opposite. If I were to ever have an arch enemy in life, it'd be a guy like him. As long as he doesn't try to kill any girlfriends or wives I may have, we can keep the peace. The superman bizarro thing is apt but if I do have to be a boy scout, I'd at least like it to be the boy scout I'm most like.

I dunno, I like to think we're more like Donner's Superman and Snyder's Superman. One of us is old school, respectful and noble and loved by all, the other is a giant piece of shyt that everybody hates and who disrespects humanity simply by existing.

Boy am I glad that I'm clearly Donner's Superman.:whew:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fair enough. :ehh:

He's the board's Lex Luthor breh. Matter of fact, with our obsession of all things comic books, it'd be fun to have a thread with superlatives handed out, i.e., the batman of the film room, the spider man, the iron man, etc. @Bruce Wayne and @Ironman might get in their feelings though

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dunno, I like to think we're more like Donner's Superman and Snyder's Superman. One of us is old school, respectful and noble and loved by all, the other is a giant piece of shyt that everybody hates and who disrespects humanity simply by existing.

I knew the joke was coming and still laughed anyway:russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Sure you aren't more Richard Lester :patrice:

:lolbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He's the board's Lex Luthor breh. Matter of fact, with our obsession of all things comic books, it'd be fun to have a thread with superlatives handed out, i.e., the batman of the film room, the spider man, the iron man, etc. @Bruce Wayne and @Ironman might get in their feelings though

I prefer Dr Doom actually.:ehh:

But goddammit McFly, this is like the second time you're bringing this thread wildly off-topic with your shenanigans.:ufdup:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@satam55 is obv the Riddler the way he leaves us wondering for answers

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: no because the Riddler can't help BUT to give you an answer. Its his problem. This kid just ducks and ducks and ducks. He won't debate you, he won't answer you, he'll just keep walking around thumbing his nose at you. aka Jason Todd

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
TonyStare_zpsjn3ehdzj.gif