Creed (Official Thread)

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I saw it on Netflix (Still might be there) a few weeks ago after not seeing it in years.

shyt was like a Rocky movie. Everything he later tried to duplicate in Rocky 5, but couldn't :banderas:

One of the GOAT Cheesy movies
Who knew turning your hat backwards gives you extra strength:leon: :wow:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
people really hate Rocky V that much? lol

I always liked it :manny:

I just wish he and Tommy Gunn had an official bout and not just a street fight..i liked the dynamic of Rocky completely ignoring his son to teach this unselfish rookie who just wants the money and the fame...Rocky trying to use his head for once in a way to show Tommy that you can be hungry but you have to also use your head...shyt had levels to it man..

the dualities
jayzsamsung.gif

I've only seen Rocky Balboa once..i honestly dont remember it...i thought it was odd at the time to drop a NEW Rocky movie...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I've only seen Rocky Balboa once..i honestly dont remember it...i thought it was odd at the time to drop a NEW Rocky movie...

i think he dropped it because stallone hadn't had any good movies for a min...between that rebooting that and rambo in that time period and he was good again

plus rocky 5 left a bad taste in a lot of ppl's mouth...5 was at worst a decent movie to me..it was accurately portrayed for someone who had a long career of taking punches with no defense

rocky balboa was a damned good reboot although stallone messed up cutting out this particular scene from that movie

shyt was :sadcam:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why is this post that clearly belongs to me made by @MartyMcFly ?:dwillhuh::jbhmm:

Lol it's not that breh. I just see these names all the time and cats get so impassioned about them and I'm always wondering who are these people (shoutout to Seinfeld) so I needed some clarification. I got my answer, I'm going about my business

giphy.gif

They can cook

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Just some youtube reviewers :heh:

Not sure if you should. Just depends on how much of a nerd you are time you like to spend on people who don't know shyt act like they do.

*fixed

Lol it's not that breh. I just see these names all the time and cats get so impassioned about them and I'm always wondering who are these people (shoutout to Seinfeld) so I needed some clarification. I got my answer, I'm going about my business

giphy.gif

They can cook

You think it's gonna be that easy, McFly?

tumblr_luym83MBqe1qmvbh2o1_500.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
To be fair, you two are the Superman and Bizarro of this forum :manny:

Kinda hard to tell who is who though :troll:

I prefer spiderman and venom..actually spider man and green goblin. He is my opposite. If I were to ever have an arch enemy in life, it'd be a guy like him. As long as he doesn't try to kill any girlfriends or wives I may have, we can keep the peace. The superman bizarro thing is apt but if I do have to be a boy scout, I'd at least like it to be the boy scout I'm most like. Also, if he's any superman villain, it's Lex Luthor breh. Let's not downplay how villainous homeboy is. His beef with me, his beef with @FlyRy, his beef with anyone who says Mad Max is meh or okay? That's Lex status

*fixed

You think it's gonna be that easy, McFly?

tumblr_luym83MBqe1qmvbh2o1_500.gif

Yes, Biff, Yes I do. You are the expert on all things premature though