Creed (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think Balboa is underrated, but how is this so much better than that? Because Mike B Jordan is a better actor than Petrelli? There wasn't much special about the story and I think that Balboa covered the father-son-shadow of a legend dynamic better. AND it doesn't feel like a Philly movie. LOL
101.gif

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Netflix dropping 1-4 so imma go ahead and knock these out the way

Based on 1 so far, I'm not sure how Creed isn't considered the GOAT but I'm not done yet :patrice:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think Balboa is underrated, but how is this so much better than that? Because Mike B Jordan is a better actor than Petrelli? There wasn't much special about the story and I think that Balboa covered the father-son-shadow of a legend dynamic better. AND it doesn't feel like a Philly movie. LOL

He seems to have the same problem I had. It's a good movie, hell, a great one even, but I think they made a huge mistake to repeat the ending from Rocky after Rocky Balboa already did it too. That's literally the one thing I hold against this movie.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He seems to have the same problem I had. It's a good movie, hell, a great one even, but I think they made a huge mistake to repeat the ending from Rocky after Rocky Balboa already did it too. That's literally the one thing I hold against this movie.
It wouldn't have been realistic for Creed to win in this movie. He had one pro fight under his belt and was horribly matched.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It wouldn't have been realistic for Creed to win in this movie. He had one pro fight under his belt and was horribly matched.

Yeah exactly. I honestly would have had the problem they had IF he won. I wouldn't have been realistic to me.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Yeah exactly. I honestly would have had the problem they had IF he won. I wouldn't have been realistic to me.

Who's saying anything about having him win the fight? :why:

He could've lost in a hundred different ways in respectful fashion other than by split decision. Like have the fight stopped because of his swollen eye after taking another vicious punch in a round where he was starting to turn things around or something. They went for the copy/paste finale and it just kinda sucks because Stallone already did that himself with Rocky Balboa.