Creed (Official Thread)

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking this convo was getting really off-track, not sure if @satam55 and his wack-ass posting is the right subject to change to though.:russ:

It probably was boredom. :yeshrug:

And if the screeners are really poor quality, I don't bother either, especially because I will be seeing them in theaters at some time regardless.

"DVDs have been around since the ’90s, and there’s no reason we should still be using ’90s technology in 2015,” he said." :mjlol:
'Hateful Eight' Leak: Experts Weigh in On Digital vs. Physical Screeners

I just spent almost $30 buying both soundtracks...

This shyt was fukking piff, brehs
This soundtrack isnt getting enough love from those critics groups. Even though it's a remix of bill conti themes it's just:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Gotta go through the thread and supply the necessary daps and rep :salute:

movie is good but not as good as everybody says it is, i cant say what what was wrong with it, it hit all the notes, i just felt like we never earned anything, the highs or the lows

We may have never earned the highs or the lows, but you earned this neg :umad:

jp :pachaha:

:birdman:

Breh...You'll be emotional during a fukking training montage in......2015. No bullshyt.
i was :mjcry:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Done already watched this shyt like five times, you can tell what's going to happen in the next one and that's it's basically Rocky's story again just with Jordan playing the role but it's so damn good you don't even care.

Imagine Creed's vast improvement from Rocky's training going against Stuntman again? :wow:

So what happened to Mason "The Line" Dixon from Rocky 6? :jbhmm:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Movie was amazing brehs
The soundtrack, the acting, fight scenes
Rocky's back story 10/10

The soundtrack really made this movie flourish, that's rare in a motion picture
When he was running with the motorcycles and the scene became slow mo was one of the best theater expierneces ever. The music :wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The movie was good, but not all-time great to me. It's damn near the same exact movie as Balboa, so I'd rank it under that, and give it about a 4/5.

Why didn't he go to Duke as a trainer? What's he so angry about? It's been over 20 years dealing with being branded "Apollo's son" so you still haven't made peace with that? And even in following in his footsteps? I think that I would've liked it so much better if it focused soley on Adonis and Rocky dealing with the impat of Apollo's dealth. That's something that the movies have never focused on and this one only had a couple of lines here and there But it was very entertaining

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A solid effort. A bit predictable and a completely unnecessary sequel but a solid effort non-the-less.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The movie was good, but not all-time great to me. It's damn near the same exact movie as Balboa, so I'd rank it under that, and give it about a 4/5.

Why didn't he go to Duke as a trainer? What's he so angry about? It's been over 20 years dealing with being branded "Apollo's son" so you still haven't made peace with that? And even in following in his footsteps? I think that I would've liked it so much better if it focused soley on Adonis and Rocky dealing with the impat of Apollo's dealth. That's something that the movies have never focused on and this one only had a couple of lines here and there But it was very entertaining
:dahell::mjlol:

That was a "good" movie. But this was much better than that.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:dahell::mjlol:

That was a "good" movie. But this was much better than that.

I think Balboa is underrated, but how is this so much better than that? Because Mike B Jordan is a better actor than Petrelli? There wasn't much special about the story and I think that Balboa covered the father-son-shadow of a legend dynamic better. AND it doesn't feel like a Philly movie. LOL