Creed (Official Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Finally got to go see this tonight and support my boy coogler...movie was dope, but I was driven by my excitement for ryan getting his first big budget film.

To the movie, good plot, good mix of emotions, dope score/soundtrack. Anyone got that song Tessa was bumping when they first met?...btw, I don't lime how hard they went making her into Zoe kravitz/lisa bonet light. Best lost fight ever! :wow:

This and striaght outta Compton are being copped, I don't even buy DVDs like that.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
absolutely, but you have to remember that this movie is not even 2 months old yet. rocky has held up 40 years now and is still widely regarded as an iconic american film.

i just don't see creed reaching that pinnacle.
Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it can't happen , I'm sure people didn't say hey rocky is gonna around 40 years back when it dropped. It's way too early to predict

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Finally got to go see this tonight and support my boy coogler...movie was dope, but I was driven by my excitement for ryan getting his first big budget film.

To the movie, good plot, good mix of emotions, dope score/soundtrack. Anyone got that song Tessa was bumping when they first met?...btw, I don't lime how hard they went making her into Zoe kravitz/lisa bonet light. Best lost fight ever! :wow:

This and striaght outta Compton are being copped, I don't even buy DVDs like that.

You best buy the blu-ray :ufdup:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Saw Creed (again) AFTER watching Star Wars today.

It was really good....had some flaws though..

but all it did was made me appreciate Creed/Ryan Coogler more.

If Coogler ever directed Star Wars :banderas: