Creed (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hopefully this overtakes all that The Martian talk for the mainstream movie thst gets best picture buzz

Yet you said you're copping the martian on blu ray. homie, it sounds like you don't like that movie at all :russ: I'm confused....you don't want it to get any oscar love, but you will spend your money on it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Yet you said you're copping the martian on blu ray. homie, it sounds like you don't like that movie at all :russ: I'm confused....you don't want it to get any oscar love, but you will spend your money on it
This is a better movie breh.

We all know best pic category will be full of carol, spotlight, brooklyn, danish girl type flicks

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is a better movie breh.

True but you coming at the martian like you didn't like it. Im just confused breh. It's like you're in an abusive relationship with it and the martian is your spouse who keeps hitting you but telling you to come home because they've changed and it'll all be good

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
True but you coming at the martian like you didn't like it. Im just confused breh. It's like you're in an abusive relationship with it and the martian is your spouse who keeps hitting you but telling you to come home because they've changed and it'll all be good
Already told you i liked it breh. Just think its a bit overhyped.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Saw it the other day. Definitely got the chills. Loved that it wasn't corny at all and also love that they made Donny intelligent and not a dumb brawler like Rocky was.
That first fight scene :banderas:
That KO he took :damn:

I'm wondering how they handle this as a franchise (if that's the plan). The Daddy issues storyline was good and it worked as he's trying to find his identity. What now though? That'll get played out quick and its not like they can do what they did in Rocky II with him trying to handle having money. IDK, won't think about it too much.

Funniest thing though? My wife telling the lil teenage kids behind us that were being stereotypes half the movie 'I've been listening to you this whole movie, be quiet.' Kid said something smart.. wife came back with 'I'm grown, not a kid. Now shut your mouth'. People all around like:salute::ooh::russ::mjlol:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been reading all this hype and it still surprised me with how good it was :ohlawd:. Found myself shadow boxing a little bit. You could feel Rocky fueling on Donny's confidence in that last fight. A lot of people will overlook that little bit, but that was some damn acting right there.