Creed (Official Thread)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When dude dropped that ether on Adonis at the concert :demonic: everyone was :damn:
tumblr_n618w6lEDC1txufzyo1_400.gif
:mjcry:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Decided to go back and watch the old Rocky movies( 1&2). Man I forgot how good these movies were! :ohlawd:

Will definitely not be watching Rocky V though. Like what was the point in even having that movie?

V wasn't perfect and that's why I love it..Rock had to go back to the crib to find himself after the rest of the world pretty much wrote him off as a has been and it goes in line with the code of every great boxer ala the Eagles... Every time I try to walk away..Somethin makes me turn around and stay..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just got back from seeing it...

The movie was amazing... Especially the final act.

yeah, it's unrealistic for a virtually unknown fighter to jump up and beat #1 p4p fighters but that's where it stopped for me.

I thought the movie was great. Much more realistic than I thought it would be in the boxing aspect. Fight sequences were amazing (not just wild hooks like in the old movies). There was actually a lot of slipping, rolling, parrying, checking, step-arounds, etc. a lot of actual boxing techniques and they made sure they put some slugging in between but they did it intelligently. You can immediately tell they worked with a lot of skilled boxers/trainers when making this movie.

The love story wasn't corny at all. It was actually pretty cool/different with her being a def singer like that.

The scene with him running with the motorbikes was dope but I can see it being corny to some.

MBJ reminded me of a couple of homies in this movie... relentless, confident, shyt talker even when losing, loyal, hot tempered, dedicated, loner.

Definitely one of the best movies in the series

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Rocky Jr is an ungrateful fakkit :camby:

His son died in real life. I'm pretty sure thats why they decided to do the "he moved away" story line. :francis:

ETA: I know in the last one a different actor played him. But the picture contained the one with his son playing the role. Stallone probably didnt want to reenact scenes with a role his son use to play..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
His son died in real life. I'm pretty sure thats why they decided to do the "he moved away" story line. :francis:

ETA: I know in the last one a different actor played him. But the picture contained the one with his son playing the role. Stallone probably didnt want to reenact scenes with a role his son use to play..
I doubt it, Rocky Jr was a soft ass bytch in "Balboa" too and didn't like being in Rocky's shadow. It tied in well :yeshrug:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The saltiness of old dude when Rocky started training Adonis. Lmao!!!!!

Then he just had to blab to the press that Adonis was related to Apollo. Adonis and Rocky's original plan was to just tear up Philly then next thing you know a British dude is up in Adrian's.