Creed (Official Thread)

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Probably the best boxing sequences I've seen in a movie.:ehh: You can tell that they used a lot of people in the business to create this film not just on screen but also behind the scenes. I like the fact that professional boxers played the roles of all the boxers in the movie. It added just that much to the realism of the fight sequences. The movie also gave a pretty authentic feel of Philly and credit should go to direct or for that. Oh and of course.. one of the best soundtracks I've heard for a film before. I'd give it an 8/10.

My best scene was
when Adonis was jogging with the dirt bikes and four-wheelers around him. The music was simply epic and I sorta got chills when they went into slow motion.
:banderas:
I liked that scene too. A lot of white folks over on imdb thought it was corny lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just got back from seeing it

My lightskin gawdess :noah:

Anyway tho, glad he didn't win the final fight. That would have been some straight up Disney Channel BS

Glad Rocky didn't die, seems like sly been trying to kill him forever :mjcry:

If there is a sequel it sets up easy with dude going away to jail. Have Creed vs Ward for the interim title, Creed wins. Part 3 Creed vs White Boy for the legit world title :ehh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One of my favorite parts of the movie was in the last fight towards the end where Adonis's eye is closed shut. The referee asked him how many fingers was he holding up. Rocky had his hand on the back of Adonis's head with his fingers to match what the referee was holding up to let him know because he really couldn't see out of that eye. It was one of those slick veteran moves that he probably learned from Micky.
I was wondering how he knew :wow: