Creed (Official Thread)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whoo: HOLD UP!!!! Flava Flav's Ex Girl Bridget Nielsen is playing this Russian Boxer's wife. This bytch actually used to be fine. I had no idea.:pachaha:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Saw it last night great movie:ohlawd: MBJ did his thing, so did Sly, and the chick that played Bianca. Great cinematography and sound to go along with it.:myman: It's been a black renaissance in film and television the last couple of years, but this year we took the lead:birdman:. Just to let Hollywood know when don't have to be slaves, butlers, the help, or comic relief to produce good movies and sell ticket prices.:martin:

CREED Black Excellence Indeed!:salute::blessed:

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Probably the best boxing sequences I've seen in a movie.:ehh: You can tell that they used a lot of people in the business to create this film not just on screen but also behind the scenes. I like the fact that professional boxers played the roles of all the boxers in the movie. It added just that much to the realism of the fight sequences. The movie also gave a pretty authentic feel of Philly and credit should go to direct or for that. Oh and of course.. one of the best soundtracks I've heard for a film before. I'd give it an 8/10.

My best scene was
when Adonis was jogging with the dirt bikes and four-wheelers around him. The music was simply epic and I sorta got chills when they went into slow motion.
:banderas:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Probably the best boxing sequences I've seen in a movie.:ehh: You can tell that they used a lot of people in the business to create this film not just on screen but also behind the scenes. I like the fact that professional boxers played the roles of all the boxers in the movie. It added just that much to the realism of the fight sequences. The movie also gave a pretty authentic feel of Philly and credit should go to direct or for that. Oh and of course.. one of the best soundtracks I've heard for a film before. I'd give it an 8/10.

My best scene was
when Adonis was jogging with the dirt bikes and four-wheelers around him. The music was simply epic and I sorta got chills when they went into slow motion.
:banderas:

Stallone produced this, right? He was gonna make sure the small details got modernized.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I dont know if I see Will Smith though :patrice:

As bland (although not terrible imo) as he was in Fantastic Four (I'm one of the few who doesnt think its the worst comicbook movie ever)..

no way that happens with Will Smith. He would have made Johnny Storm at least interesting. Well certainly back in the day.

I think he just needs to focus on drama's and keep building.

Will would of made interesting by doing his comedy $hit that got boring by the early 2000s...lol@I Robot but bring back the top females in that:yes: