Creed (Official Thread)

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
MIke b.j has actual talent, he dont need to be built into a superstar... just give him the roles, and he'll shine.
exactly. all of wills roles are pretty much like "fresh prince in alien movie", "fresh prince in wild wild west", "fresh prince in zombie movie". I can actually say MBJ becomes the character/ you dont see MBJ you see a character, while in Wills movies you see will smith in whatever scenario.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
MIke b.j has actual talent, he dont need to be built into a superstar... just give him the roles, and he'll shine.
Cont. On top of that, dude already has his go to director, that he's two for two with.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MBJ is gonna be the next MBJ

Hollywood needs to stop looking for the next Tom, next Leo, next Will, next Denzel.etc. The times have changed. The days of Box office draws have all but gone. People are way more selective and stritct with what they go see nowadays. You can't just stick an actor in any ol film nowadays and it will sell.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. all of wills roles are pretty much like "fresh prince in alien movie", "fresh prince in wild wild west", "fresh prince in zombie movie". I can actually say MBJ becomes the character/ you dont see MBJ you see a character, while in Wills movies you see will smith in whatever scenario.
Why do we have to diss will ? They can both be good

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps

Exactly, Will is a solid actor, but he never had the range.
MBJ already has a role in his repotoire, that Will could never do in Fruitvale. that was a powerful performance.
I see MBJ as the new Denzel, but with Will Smith #'s. homie just need to keep his mouth shut, and win back the sistas, n he set .

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly, Will is a solid actor, but he never had the range.
MBJ already has a role in his repotoire, that Will could never do in Fruitvale. that was a powerful performance.
I see MBJ as the new Denzel, but with Will Smith #'s. homie just need to keep his mouth shut, and win back the sistas, n he set .
Id make the argument that Denzel is like Will, only Denzel flick I didnt see him as being Denzel but being the Character was for X, and thats probably because Denzel comes off as sharing similar mannerisms as Malcolm anyways.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Id make the argument that Denzel is like Will, only Denzel flick I didnt see him as being Denzel but being the Character was for X, and thats probably because Denzel comes off as sharing similar mannerisms as Malcolm anyways.

Really???:what:
what about Cry Freedom?
It took me 15 minutes to realize that Steve Biko was Denzel....
Or when he played R. Hurricane Carter?
or Denzel in out Out Of Time vs. Lady In A Blue Dress Vs. preachers daughter vs. Training day vs. Taking Pelham vs. Manchurian Candidate???

Stop it...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Watching "Rocky IV" right now.

:what: What the hell is Apollo Creed doing right now coming out to the ring in a live performance from James Brown? nikka really went hollywood with it.

:why: Also does "Rocky IV" have most spoilerrific trailer ever?: