Creed (Official Thread)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Most of them around here have that in a lot of them also have waiters bring you food drinks and candy as well. You won't be able to go back to a normal seat now. The one by my mom's house still has seats from 1996 and they really kind of gross me out.

#leatheronly
The problem here in Louisville is most of the movie theaters have been here for forever and they would be owned by a different company almost every 2 years, no one ever wanted to build a completely new location. This is the first time I know of that they actually built an entire new location. I always get super uncomfortable in normal seats so this is a revelation for me.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
As someone who usually thinks boxing scenes in movies look fake AF the fight scenes in this film were really well done. The sound design was good, like the silence then heavy rumbling of the bass from hail mary as he was walking towards the ring. MBJ killed it, I feel like a fat piece of shyt who needs to workout now, dude was ripped. The deaf girl was sexy af and they had good chemistry. Sly was really good in this, a nice heartfelt performance. All the ESPN/HBO boxing segments were well done. MBJ has a very bright future

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

He's right. I like reading his stuff because even if I don't always agree with his main point he's always insightful and catching stuff that's beneath the cracks. And again he's dead on. Michael can be huge if given the right vehicles but a studio has to be willing to take the same chances on him that they took on Will 20 years ago. Coincidentally his name was batted around to be in the Independence Day sequel as will's son.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's right. I like reading his stuff because even if I don't always agree with his main point he's always insightful and catching stuff that's beneath the cracks. And again he's dead on. Michael can be huge if given the right vehicles but a studio has to be willing to take the same chances on him that they took on Will 20 years ago. Coincidentally his name was batted around to be in the Independence Day sequel as will's son.
jaden smith like :mjcry:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I dont know if I see Will Smith though :patrice:

As bland (although not terrible imo) as he was in Fantastic Four (I'm one of the few who doesnt think its the worst comicbook movie ever)..

no way that happens with Will Smith. He would have made Johnny Storm at least interesting. Well certainly back in the day.

I think he just needs to focus on drama's and keep building.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:blessed:

tumblr_noh76nHVWj1slgoado1_500.gif

My top 2 movies of the year referenced in the same post. :banderas::banderas:

Daystew

Legion of Boom
Daps
Reppin
Lexington, KY
brehs i just discovered that new theater that I went to has legit imax screens :wow: only one in our entire state.. no more liemax for me :wow:
Went to the Movie Tavern in Nicholsville for this two days in a row. Got to smash some Strak sandwhich and wings with some beer all while reclining. KY out here trying...

Larger crowd tonight, folks were clapping and yelling during that last fight.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dont know if I see Will Smith though :patrice:

As bland (although not terrible imo) as he was in Fantastic Four (I'm one of the few who doesnt think its the worst comicbook movie ever)..

no way that happens with Will Smith. He would have made Johnny Storm at least interesting. Well certainly back in the day.

I think he just needs to focus on drama's and keep building.

He's not saying he has to be exactly like will but the idea of the next big movie star who just so happens to be black. If Tom cruise is the biggest white movie star of all time then will would be that as a black star. And Hollywood has been looking for the new cruise for years.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's not saying he has to be exactly like will but the idea of the next big movie star who just so happens to be black. If Tom cruise is the biggest white movie star of all time then will would be that as a black star. And Hollywood has been looking for the new cruise for years.
what about denzel doe :patrice:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
O ok, I gotcha.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what about denzel doe :patrice:

Breh no diss to Denzel but his box office compared to Will? Nah homie. Not at all. Talking strictly box office not acclaim or anything else. Will was and still is one of the biggest movie stars on the planet and that comes from numbers.