Creed (Official Thread)

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Its hard for me to think of a movie that had an "Intro/Entrance" better than Creed at the end.

Both Creed's and Pretty Ricky's intro's were bananas
:mindblown::mindblown::banderas::banderas:

Low key that shyt almost overshadowed the fight.

The Great White Hype
Damon Wayans had Method Man bring him in

I'm just glad they didn't let Meek bring Creed in

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
One of my favorite parts of the movie was in the last fight towards the end where Adonis's eye is closed shut. The referee asked him how many fingers was he holding up. Rocky had his hand on the back of Adonis's head with his fingers to match what the referee was holding up to let him know because he really couldn't see out of that eye. It was one of those slick veteran moves that he probably learned from Micky.

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
One of my favorite parts of the movie was in the last fight towards the end where Adonis's eye is closed shut. The referee asked him how many fingers was he holding up. Rocky had his hand on the back of Adonis's head with his fingers to match what the referee was holding up to let him know because he really couldn't see out of that eye. It was one of those slick veteran moves that he probably learned from Micky.

I thought it was the cut man who did that?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
well, looks like i am clearly in the minority. everyone i spoke to enjoyed it. maybe i need to watch it again, i don't know.

just felt like a real sloppy movie to me. :manny:

i cannot BELIEVE there are people saying it's as good as rocky.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw this movie last night it was fukking dope it reminded me of the first one but yet still had it's own element. The storyline really meshes well with the previous rocky films is a great reboot to the franchise. I hope they make another one since there's definitely room for one. I watched a few of the older films before this one and it's interesting to see that the Rocky Franchise really has a life of it's own seeing rocky start out as young knucklehead to seeing him being and old wise man an teaching his mentor's son the ropes of what he does best. :to: If you a fan of the series you'll really appreciate this one my nikka coogley did a an amazing job in directing :salute:to him. Definitely a promising young black director.

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Man if :damn: been in the movie as a trainer I prolly would have had walk out the movie in tears man, could yall imagine him being there when Rocky collapsed that changed the whole movie for me cause almost every seen after that almost had me like :to:. I swear I thought Balboa was gonna die at the end or during the fight. Only thing that stopped me was my girl during the fight she was jumping in and out of her seat like she was actually at that fight! :russ:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Man if :damn: been in the movie as a trainer I prolly would have had walk out the movie in tears man, could yall imagine him being there when Rocky collapsed that changed the whole movie for me cause almost every seen after that almost had me like :to:. I swear I thought Balboa was gonna die at the end or during the fight. Only thing that stopped me was my girl during the fight she was jumping in and out of her seat like she was actually at that fight! :russ:
Imagine if :damn: comes out of retirement in the sequel and is training Wheeler (Andre Ward) to fight Creed.:wow:

Last edited: