Creed 2 Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm glad they have a Black director, and a Black co-writer now.

Sly could just sit and chill with an EP credit though :francis:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Saw that. As they should. Keep him involved in creative and make sure he gets paid
He should help with the editing process as well :ehh: How crisp the first one was helped make it special.

Just curious if they bring back the same composer, DP, production designer etc or do you they let the newcomer bring his own people.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He should help with the editing process as well :ehh: How crisp the first one was helped make it special.

Just curious if they bring back the same composer, DP, production designer etc or do you they let the newcomer bring his own people.

Feel like the new director will make all those choices. Ryan wouldn’t step on his toes like that.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I love all the Rocky movies, I love Stallone, but this is just lazy. There's no need for this cartoon Drago shyt. Sly needs to work out his '80s action homages through stuff like Escape Plan and The Expendables and let Creed be Creed. This series should be allowed to stand pretty much on its own and do its own thing like it did the first time around. I hope Coogler stays involved in some way and Sly needs to restrict himself to being an actor/producer for this one. I don't want him to direct or have a hand in writing this movie. Tone is going to be way off from the first one.

I'll be there opening weekend regardless though. :lolbron:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I love all the Rocky movies, I love Stallone, but this is just lazy. There's no need for this cartoon Drago shyt. Sly needs to work out his '80s action homages through stuff like Escape Plan and The Expendables and let Creed be Creed. This series should be allowed to stand pretty much on its own and do its own thing like it did the first time around. I hope Coogler stays involved in some way and Sly needs to restrict himself to being an actor/producer for this one. I don't want him to direct or have a hand in writing this movie. Tone is going to be way off from the first one.

I'll be there opening weekend regardless though. :lolbron:

Just a feeling but they may be going away from the Drago stuff