Creed 2 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Chance they read the first script and Adonis didn't appear until twenty minutes in on some Batman Returns shyt

Chance but I doubt that:russ: but I'm not cynical like most of the board.

My guess? Cheo, Stallone, and Michael read the first script and realized it veered too far away from the grit and realism of the first one and went too far into the camp and silliness of Rocky 3/4 so the 2nd draft patched all that up.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can't really jump on the "corny" train, when Sly pretty much presented a classic 80's action film. Many people on here, love the franchise regardless, so that's a moot point.

Creed is a different vibe. There’s nothing wrong with the silliness of rocky but it fits him and doesn’t seem to fit Adonis

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Creed is a different vibe. There’s nothing wrong with the silliness of rocky but it fits him and doesn’t seem to fit Adonis

Which Sly tackled just fine with Rambo, and Creed, his new renaissance of "realistic" action films has been perfect. It won over 20 awards and made double its money back. Stallone clearly knows what he's doing. I don't think anything will be corny about the next film.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Which Sly tackled just fine with Rambo, and Creed, his new renaissance of "realistic" action films has been perfect. It won over 20 awards and made double its money back. Stallone clearly knows what he's doing. I don't think anything will be corny about the next film.

Creed wasn’t silly at all. So what are we talking about? Creed?