Creed 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Stallone didn't want to wait for Coogler to finish with Black Panther, wanted Creed 2 out within a certain amount of time.

He wrote this film as opposed to Coogler

Besides that I think the writings on the wall and Black Panther is going to be a HUGE hit. Which means that Disney is probably going to throw the bag at Coogler to come back for Panther 2 which means him directing Creed 2 is next to an impossibility

Last edited:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
So they didn't even like, pay attention to anything the last movie was about?

The whole story is about his relationship with his dead father and accepting he's gone and his own man. This is the antithesis to that.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
hope to god his son won't be named Drago Jr. :skip:

On the fence with this one.

Kinda wish Stallone would keep that nostalgia shyt for the expendables, doing it for shyt like Creed is a little much, granted they are his creations overall, but still. Would part 3 be Clubber Lang jr? Tommy Gunn Jr? :beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stallone didn't want to wait for Coogler to finish with Black Panther, wanted Creed 2 out within a certain amount of time.

He wrote this film as opposed to Coogler

It’s been rewritten tho but obviously they kept the basic bones of the story in tact. There’s a chance they could salvage it and make it into something deep and emotional and character driven. Stallone not directing or getting a final writing credit is a good look in my eyes lol. I’m sure a good writer can get blood from this stone

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Dude is 6'4" 245

Creed was 6'0" 180 in the last movie

He's fukking with a heavyweight:why:
I imagine we'll see a timeskip where Hollywood Donny wins/is the LHW champ and moves up in weight to challenge for the belt. I'm thinking of it as an alternate reality where Roy moved up and fought a Klithscko

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Dude is 6'4" 245

Creed was 6'0" 180 in the last movie

He's fukking with a heavyweight:why:

There’s an interesting thing here of not only moving up weight but fighting the relative of the killer of your dad. Not to avenge him but the idea of both of them, truly escaping legacy while also embracing it. In the last movie he learned that he’s not a mistake and he should embrace the legacy of being a creed and he has a right to that name. This movie should be about “okay you say you want this legacy? Well here’s everything that comes with it”

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
There’s an interesting thing here of not only moving up weight but fighting the relative of the killer of your dad. Not to avenge him but the idea of both of them, truly escaping legacy while also embracing it. In the last movie he learned that he’s not a mistake and he should embrace the legacy of being a creed and he has a right to that name. This movie should be about “okay you say you want this legacy? Well here’s everything that comes with it”
Oh I'm good with that. Stallone and crew just picked the biggest mofo they could find tho.

There's 220ish fighter/actor they probably could have found and made it realistic. Just getting Undisputed II vibes right now.

Last edited: