Creed 2 Thread

Jards

All Star
Daps
Creed 2 without Coogler at the helm???

GQkOyDp.gif
Stalllone's a fukk boy for moving this without Coogler - it's his story and he's reinvigorated the Rocky brand by creating a new franchise.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Stalllone's a fukk boy for moving this without Coogler - it's his story and he's reinvigorated the Rocky brand by creating a new franchise.

Where is Coogler? :jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I’m torn on this. I want more Creed but Ryan made it what it was. Not by himself of course but he was a big key obviously. Stallone CAN direct a good flick. Rocky balboa has a lot in common with Creed. But it’s a step down definitely.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But it's Stallone's franchise. I understand the dissapointtment but dudes are acting like Stallone can't direct a great movie.

Also acting like it’s his call. It’s the studios call. And Coogler knew when the studio wanted the sequel and figured he wouldn’t be a part of it because of their timetable. MGM ain’t waiting on their money man. nikkas really believe every director or writer has Spielberg of Nolan clout

Jards

All Star
Daps
Where is Coogler? :jbhmm:

black panther doing reshoots

I’m torn on this. I want more Creed but Ryan made it what it was. Not by himself of course but he was a big key obviously. Stallone CAN direct a good flick. Rocky balboa has a lot in common with Creed. But it’s a step down definitely.

Stallone was done with the Rocky brand until Coogler brought Creed to him - in fact he didn't even wanna do Creed until he saw Fruitvale. I don't even see why they can't wait on Coogler since Michael B Jordan's next project is supposedly Wrong Answer which he's doing with Coogler after the TV show he's currently shooting. fukk Stallone.

Will still be there first day though :snoop:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Stallone was done with the Rocky brand until Coogler brought Creed to him - in fact he didn't even wanna do Creed until he saw Fruitvale. I don't even see why they can't wait on Coogler since Michael B Jordan's next project is supposedly Wrong Answer which he's doing with Coogler after the TV show he's currently shooting. fukk Stallone.

Will still be there first day though :snoop:

Breh lets be real: Stallone is NEVER done with rocky lol. Ever. Even when he says he is he’s never done. I don’t believe a word he says when he says he’s done with rocky. He was done after rocky 1 then he was done after 2. He was done after 3 and 4. Then he was done after 5. If you believe that I mean truly believe it I’ve got a swamp to sale you in Texas

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The only hope is that since Stallone isn't the main character in the movie he will have more time to do a better job directing.

Thats not to say Stallone is a bad director. He's made some good Rocky films. However, acting, writing and directing can be tough for anyone.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The only hope is that since Stallone isn't the main character in the movie he will have more time to do a better job directing.

Thats not to say Stallone is a bad director. He's made some good Rocky films. However, acting, writing and directing can be tough for anyone.

Writing is his best gift for real. Rocky is a beautifully written movie. Even rocky balboa. 2-4 have their moments but they’re different breeds of movie.