Creed 2 Thread

Daps
That’s fair looking at the first movie.

Mans was almost killed in the ring in this movie and Duke Jr is talking about keeping the belt.

Probably still didn't really like him that much :mjlol:

I think he agreed to train him out of professional courtesy and the fact that Donnie had by this point proven himself and so he respected him

Probably still didn't like him tho :russ: I never get the feeling that Wood Harris really rock with him like that

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This was way better than it sounded on paper. It was a nice way to bring closure to Rocky's story. I think I like this better than the first Creed. It was cool to see Vito and Brigitte make cameos.

I think Rocky's story really needs to be done by this point, but I wouldn't be mad if they did a Creed III or a Drago spinoff.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This was way better than it sounded on paper. It was a nice way to bring closure to Rocky's story. I think I like this better than the first Creed. It was cool to see Vito and Brigitte make cameos.

I think Rocky's story really needs to be done by this point, but I wouldn't be mad if they did a Creed III or a Drago spinoff.
Drago would spark him to his grave..followed by " hey Adriiian, did you miss me?"

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Nikkas in here really trying to kill Rocky off? :dahell:
It makes sense. Rocky is moving very slow, taking mad medication during the movie. I think rocky will die off just like rocky’s Trainer did in the series. Probably in the next film or so when MBJ is big enough of an actor and other characters can fill the void.
Things that didn’t make sense is how adonis is born in 1990(he’s listed as 28 in the movie) when Apollo died in 1985? Also there’s no way that big Russian would be able to legally fight Adonis dude is a whole weight class above him and you expect me to believe creed overcame that by just training in the desert and fighting some inmate looking dude(that’s only maybe 10lbs bigger than creed) for 2 weeks is supposed to knock down that big guy like that? Also the WBC wouldn’t have let creed hold the title for that long without a fight Russian dude should’ve been the new champ and creed take it back. Movie was too predictable at times for me but I think this puts to rest of Micheal B Jordan being a bad actor he puts on a great performance here despite having good actors.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It makes sense. Rocky is moving very slow, taking mad medication during the movie. I think rocky will die off just like rocky’s Trainer did in the series. Probably in the next film or so when MBJ is big enough of an actor and other characters can fill the void.
Things that didn’t make sense is how adonis is born in 1990(he’s listed as 28 in the movie) when Apollo died in 1985? Also there’s no way that big Russian would be able to legally fight Adonis dude is a whole weight class above him and you expect me to believe creed overcame that by just training in the desert and fighting some inmate looking dude(that’s only maybe 10lbs bigger than creed) for 2 weeks is supposed to knock down that big guy like that? Also the WBC wouldn’t have let creed hold the title for that long without a fight Russian dude should’ve been the new champ and creed take it back. Movie was too predictable at times for me but I think this puts to rest of Micheal B Jordan being a bad actor he puts on a great performance here despite having good actors.

when did they say Adonis was born in 85? I thought he was always supposed to be in his early 30s?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
when did they say Adonis was born in 85? I thought he was always supposed to be in his early 30s?
Remember in his first fight with drago they have their stats available. They had Adonis’ age @ 28, but later in the movie when you see Apollo’s grave it says 1985 as the death year. Also anyone who was alive during Rocky IV would tell you it was 1985 so how did Apollo have a son 5 years after his death :patrice:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Remember in his first fight with drago they have their stats available. They had Adonis’ age @ 28, but later in the movie when you see Apollo’s grave it says 1985 as the death year. Also anyone who was alive during Rocky IV would tell you it was 1985 so how did Apollo have a son 5 years after his death :patrice:

My bad I meant to say 1990 not 85. I thought the logic was Apollo got someone pregnant around the time of the fight (they never mention the month?) which could allow for Adonis to be born in 86. Creed 1 came out in 2015, so 2015-1986 =29.