Creed 2 Thread

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Being this a Rocky franchise and all so it should be a little over the top - imagine if they had Chadwick Boseman as his rival in Creed III :wow:

They should flip it and have Chadwick calling dude a sellout while talking a bunch of shyt for Creed having Rocky as a trainer while Chadwicks character is a slick boxer talking shyt through their fight like "What that old man teach you?!"

Last edited:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I would love to see a stand alone movie with the Dragos, they're story was my favorite part of the movie.
It broke my heart when his mom got up and left.
Then when his pops through the towel in, it was too much handle :cr7tears:
I was the same :mjcry:
fukk that bytch

Makes me want a spin off movie on the Drago's after being thrown in the bushes

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Being this a Rocky franchise and all so it should be a little over the top - imagine if they had Chadwick Boseman as his rival in Creed III :wow:

They should flip it and have Chadwick calling dude a sellout while talking a bunch of shyt for Creed having Rocky as a trainer while Chadwicks character is a slick boxer talking shyt through their fight like "What that old man teach you?!"
Have Chadwick standing over MBJ's body after defeating him in their first match and shout "Is this your champ?!"

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
If it makes sense, I thought this was a great Rocky movie, but not 'great' as a Creed movie. Donnie was way more personable and magnetic in the first movie and was just brooding this whole movie, even before Drago popped up. He smiled maybe once the whole movie. Also I'm trying to figure out why Drago Sr is mad at Rocky like he ain't kill his boy, AND how Drago Jr is a monster but they living in the projects fighting nobody's. What's stopping homie from getting real fights? AND even after that fight when they should've made millions they're running in the projects again at the end?

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If it makes sense, I thought this was a great Rocky movie, but not 'great' as a Creed movie. Donnie was way more personable and magnetic in the first movie and was just brooding this whole movie, even before Drago popped up. He smiled maybe once the whole movie. Also I'm trying to figure out why Drago Sr is mad at Rocky like he ain't kill his boy, AND how Drago Jr is a monster but they living in the projects fighting nobody's. What's stopping homie from getting real fights? AND even after that fight when they should've made millions they're running in the projects again at the end?

Viktor and Drago running at the end in the projects because A) Russians probably don't care about balling out as much as Americans do, fits more in line with his hard upbringing to still want to be in his environment where he grew up B) they tried to brush shoulders with the Russian elite again and Viktor wasn't feeling it, thought they were all fake C) they could be enjoying their money, they might just be running/training there