Creed 2 Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I would love to see a stand alone movie with the Dragos, they're story was my favorite part of the movie.
It broke my heart when his mom got up and left.
Then when his pops through the towel in, it was too much handle :cr7tears:
Yeah I actually felt a lil bad for the Dragos

They’re storyline was great

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Only thing I hated was the soundtrack. Outside of the Vince song, shyt was trash.

8/10 Movie. I still think the first one was better, but I have to see it again.
That Rick Ross joint went hard but yeah.

During the training montage, I believe I heard "really running this shyt - 2 legs" :russ:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
One gripe I had was why was there no press conferences? :gucci:

Maybe they wanted us to not think of Drago as a heel and some ether in press conference would dead that, but I don’t know other than the Weigh-In , the lack of them interacting outside the ring was little off.

There was plenty :dahell:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't age normally in the Rocky universe. In Rocky IV, Rocky had like an 8-year old son, then came back from Russia in Rocky V and his kid was a teenager. ;)

You haven't watch Rocky at all. They all age. You have to know that between Rocky III to Rocky IV years went by and from that time to Rocky V more years. Rocky already was retired by Rocky V and was trying to train Tommy, he well in his 40's by then. by Rocky Balboa film came, he was in his late 50's. and that was in the '00s. So, age is used in these films. It was only in Rock I to II where it continue immediately where they left off.

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't watch Rocky at all. They all age. You have to know that between Rocky III to Rocky IV years went by and from that time to Rocky V more years. Rocky already was retired by Rocky V and was trying to train Tommy, he well in his 40's by then. by Rocky Balboa film came, he was in his late 50's. and that was in the '00s. So, age is used in these films. It was only in Rock I to II where it continue immediately where they left off.

Rocky V literally starts right after the Drago fight, not years later, with Rocky in the locker room having a medical episode from the punishment he took in that fight, and then has him meeting his son as he gets off the plane from Russia--a son that has somehow aged 5 or 6 years.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Saw it last night. Although I like Creed 1 better this was a really good movie. My only complaint was that it was very predictable, but most Rocky movies are. Definitely worth seeing.
Agreed
As soon as the fight started 40 minutes into the movie I knew he would lose (technically he didn’t) and there would have to be a rematch where he would win.

BTW I absolutely LOVED Drago in this :blessed:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocky V literally starts right after the Drago fight, not years later, with Rocky in the locker room having a medical episode from the punishment he took in that fight, and then has him meeting his son as he gets off the plane from Russia--a son that has somehow aged 5 or 6 years.

But just because it BEGAN immediately at the end of Rocky IV, you have to account that in Rocky V years from the start of the film to the end has passed. It wasn't within the same year that Rocky went bankrupted, mortgaged the mansion, relocate back to Philly to reopen the old gym, find Tommy, trained Tommy, and have several fights until the title bout where they broke up their partnership... you REALLY going to believe ALL OF THAT happened within the SAME year or even two as Rocky IV?????

Dude, they was time jumps in this film! So stop assuming they do not age in the Rocky franchise.