Creed 2 Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Lol nah breh we dont need this to just be rocky remakes.

Next film should be Creed “losing it all” with 4 being the redemption film.
Yeah, the next film is gonna be the true test. 1 was coming out of Rocky and Apollo's shadows. 2 was settling an old score for Apollo. Both kind of derivative of older Rocky films.

He has to stand on his own for 3. I don't wanna hear nothing about Clubber Lang's son or none of that :heh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, the next film is gonna be the true test. 1 was coming out of Rocky and Apollo's shadows. 2 was settling an old score for Apollo. Both kind of derivative of older Rocky films.

He has to stand on his own for 3. I don't wanna hear nothing about Clubber Lang's son or none of that :heh:
The next movie should be the mma angle

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I know this is SOP for boxing movies, but the idea that these monster heavyweights are taking max power headshots all fight long will never not be ridiculous lol

Lowkey

Creed had no business winning that rematch, especially after having his ribs broken AGAIN.

But after all the fukkery of Rocky 1-5, I just had to roll with it :hubie:

That's a true talent right there breh...

fukk blocking, slipping, bobbing and weaving...

Block that uppercut with your face for maximum facial paralysis and CTE boost...

:laff: I swear to god I was thinking about coli commentary while watching the second fight. You brehs don't disappoint.

Take haymakers to the head, brehs. Dudes were throwing all the weight and soul into their punches that these dudes heads should be lasagna :picard:

Despite all that though I enjoyed this movie as much as the first. No reason for it in this one but I miss the way they did the fighter stats in the first movie.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I liked it but not as much as Creed. I think they missed opportunities to delve a bit deeper into what Ivan went through after the fight with Rocky. Viktor had a point when
he got up and left the dinner. They ostracized Ivan, destroyed his name, his mom left. They didn’t owe them shyt. Ivan and Viktor pulled themselves back up.

Loved the fight scenes. I don’t think it’s possible to perfectly capture the unpredictably and skill of a fight in a movie, but they got pretty close. Was surprised to see
Brigitte Nielsen appear, that was a nice touch

Ivan finally realizing by
throwing in the towel that the result of that Rocky fight didn’t matter as much as he thought. He saved his son from possibly suffering the same fate as Apollo.

I would love to see a stand alone movie with the Dragos, they're story was my favorite part of the movie.
It broke my heart when his mom got up and left.
Then when his pops through the towel in, it was too much handle :cr7tears:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Saw it yesterday. I liked it a lot even though it wasn't perfect. I would have preferred stuntman as the main fight in this movie and baby Drago in the background before becoming the main fight in movie 3, but we don't always get our way.

Movie dragged a little in the middle but the 1st and 3rd parts were top notch.

For the 3rd film, bring in a BRAND NEW Anatognist

that fights Drago Jr first, and KILLS HIM. Kills him in such a way that Adonis gets traumatized and Drago Sr becomes lost. Rocky at the time, spends time with his son and grandson and his cancer re-emerges. Overwhelmed, Adonis decided to end the demon that killed a tragic villain with great odds against him

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For the 3rd film, bring in a BRAND NEW Anatognist

that fights Drago Jr first, and KILLS HIM. Kills him in such a way that Adonis gets traumatized and Drago Sr becomes lost. Rocky at the time, spends time with his son and grandson and his cancer re-emerges. Overwhelmed, Adonis decided to end the demon that killed a tragic villain with great odds against him

Sounds like a dragonball z episode
:russ:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Has to fight Rocky's illegitamate child :troll:

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% going to lose it when that happens. Don't think I can handle that :mjcry:

I don't want it to happen, either, but it's hard to see where they take the story without it. And truthfully, if they go that route then Mary Anne would have to go, too, and I don’t really want to see that, either.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Next film should be Creed vs. Dude from the first one fresh out of prison hungry for one last shot.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Yo, how old is Adonis supposed to be? If his pops died in 85’ he should be like at least 33 years old. Isn’t that kinda old?
for a first time champ? And Wheeler was supposed to be even older.
And wasn’t he a light heavy in the original?