Creed 2 Thread

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Yep probably. I’m sure the in the next one Creed will have to deal with the death of Rocky

I don’t think you can outright kill rocky breh. He’s too much of a symbol

I like the idea of another poster having a up and comer that destroys drago and forces Creed to fight em.

That’s the only way I can see it going.

I pray Clubber Lang don’t have a boxing child :scust:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
lol having someone kill Viktor would be dumb as hell lol. Adonis didnt even speak to Viktor after the fight, they have zero emotional connection for him to want to fight someone who kills Viktor.

IMO have a Floyd Mayweather type villain with another title who wants to unify the belts. Have dude be on some Tupac steez where he gets at Adonis girl and that causes turmoil in their marriage and such so there is a personal dynamic to dive into deeper.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Movie was amazing breh, they completely mixed all the elements from the first Rocky films, had all the elements.

Rocky movies predictable as hell after the first one but I'll be damned if that formula don't result in edge of your seat viewing.

I'm ok if this is the last one just because I feel we gonna have to say bye to the Italian Stallion soon and I just couldn't sit through it :mjcry:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol having someone kill Viktor would be dumb as hell lol. Adonis didnt even speak to Viktor after the fight, they have zero emotional connection for him to want to fight someone who kills Viktor.

IMO have a Floyd Mayweather type villain with another title who wants to unify the belts. Have dude be on some Tupac steez where he gets at Adonis girl and that causes turmoil in their marriage and such so there is a personal dynamic to dive into deeper.

Yea something like this cause honestly the fights are the most predictable parts so they need to be an escape from the personal drama going on. Maybe his real mama still alive and reveals that mary ann devoted her life to destroying hers because creed was going to bounce with her. she later felt guilty about it and took creed in cause he didnt want his heir to be homeless etc. i aint ready for rocky to die. Homie good every in philly

:mjcry:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea something like this cause honestly the fights are the most predictable parts so they need to be an escape from the personal drama going on. Maybe his real mama still alive and reveals that mary ann devoted her life to destroying hers because creed was going to bounce with her. she later felt guilty about it and took creed in cause he didnt want his heir to be homeless etc. i aint ready for rocky to die. Homie good every in philly

:mjcry:

yeah. Have something where Creed loses, but he still has is family and see's that's what really matters. That can lead into a 4th movie where the public has turned their back on Adonis and he works his way back up.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, how old is Adonis supposed to be? If his pops died in 85’ he should be like at least 33 years old. Isn’t that kinda old?
for a first time champ? And Wheeler was supposed to be even older.
And wasn’t he a light heavy in the original?

Yea, in the 1st film he was supposedly 30 before offered a title fight. So this is 3 years later from that so he is 33. With that said, in the 1st Rocky film, Rocky was 30 and made it a point about his age and being too old.

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Only thing I hated was the soundtrack. Outside of the Vince song, shyt was trash.

8/10 Movie. I still think the first one was better, but I have to see it again.

Last edited:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Not sure why a lot of reviews from friends was more negative than positive.

after the first fight , the ending was predictable

But the sequencing was perfect, didn’t really drag out too long and it all came together. Viktor Drago wasn’t really an antagonist and by the fight you didn’t really have a reason to root against him which was a nice change. All in all, it was an enjoyable movie and I’ll be there if there’s a Creed 3.

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rocky fought Clubber Lang in Rocky 3

If we get creed 3 , we might not get clubber lang son but we could get a villian who acts like him

Watch Creed fight a dude from the streets who talks shyt

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, in the 1st film he was supposedly 30 before offered a title fight. So this is 3 years later from that so he is 33. With that said, in the 1st Rocky film, Rocky was 30 and made it a point about his age and being too old.

People don't age normally in the Rocky universe. In Rocky IV, Rocky had like an 8-year old son, then came back from Russia in Rocky V and his kid was a teenager. ;)