Creed 2 Thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ludwig was sleepwalking through the score :scust: breh literally just removed some parts from the first score and said "here you go" :mjlol:
:mjlol:

true, but honestly, continuity in the music is to be expected. we got some new original music with some drago scenes, but would we really expect the other themes to be that different? i haven't listened to the full OST, but I liked the use of music in the film.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just came back from seeing the movie.

It was a dope movie, I like MBJ as an actor but he's definitely not transcendent. It's like he's sorta robotic.

But he's here and has next I guess. But I think there are better young black actors but breh is making the best out of his opportunity.

The scene with his daughter was touching. We all know the ending in a movie like this but I like how they build up the Drago's for this film.

I don't know where they go with a third installment unless they let Drago win the belt & Creed Jr wins back in the end.

With that said, maybe they should just stop now.

8.5/10 for me.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liked it but not as much as Creed. I think they missed opportunities to delve a bit deeper into what Ivan went through after the fight with Rocky. Viktor had a point when
he got up and left the dinner. They ostracized Ivan, destroyed his name, his mom left. They didn’t owe them shyt. Ivan and Viktor pulled themselves back up.

Loved the fight scenes. I don’t think it’s possible to perfectly capture the unpredictably and skill of a fight in a movie, but they got pretty close. Was surprised to see
Brigitte Nielsen appear, that was a nice touch

Ivan finally realizing by
throwing in the towel that the result of that Rocky fight didn’t matter as much as he thought. He saved his son from possibly suffering the same fate as Apollo.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it yesterday. I liked it a lot even though it wasn't perfect. I would have preferred stuntman as the main fight in this movie and baby Drago in the background before becoming the main fight in movie 3, but we don't always get our way.

Movie dragged a little in the middle but the 1st and 3rd parts were top notch.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Saw it yesterday. I liked it a lot even though it wasn't perfect. I would have preferred stuntman as the main fight in this movie and baby Drago in the background before becoming the main fight in movie 3, but we don't always get our way.

Movie dragged a little in the middle but the 1st and 3rd parts were top notch.
Next movie should have trevante Rhodes play the antagonist. On some Mr t in rocky 3 shyt