Credit Report/Score Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Anything over 750 and your in top tier credit score
I don't have any late payments or collections on my report. I keep all my cards under 30% utilization and I have one small installment loan with $1600 left on it that I pay $162 a month on. I've never seen my credit score go over 825 or so. My Transunion is always a bit lower because a year ago I had a credit union pull my score and show me and it shows up as a hard pull. My killer might be that my average age of accounts is about 6 years though. 4 years ago I picked up about 8 credit accounts when I moved and even though my oldest account is over 14 years they lowered my average.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
670 and rising.

When I got my car loan they checked a bunch of banks and had some hard checks which hit me.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I havent checked my score in like 6 months but last time I checked it was in the high 700s. Ive never been late or have had anything go to collections. My car is now paid off for plus Ive lowered the balances on all 3 of my credit reports so I should have a higher score. Im thinking of getting that credit karma app, Ive heard its reliable and something nice to have

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have any late payments or collections on my report. I keep all my cards under 30% utilization and I have one small installment loan with $1600 left on it that I pay $162 a month on. I've never seen my credit score go over 825 or so. My Transunion is always a bit lower because a year ago I had a credit union pull my score and show me and it shows up as a hard pull. My killer might be that my average age of accounts is about 6 years though. 4 years ago I picked up about 8 credit accounts when I moved and even though my oldest account is over 14 years they lowered my average.
My shyt is flawless and credit karma has me at 802 for both....

Makes no sense

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Once you get above 800 its a whole different game. People start to say its all about buckets (how you compare to people with a similar credit profile) credit mix, average age of accounts etc.

I feel like after you cross 800 (760 really) you already beat the game...but i understand wanting to hit that perfect score atleast one time.

Circle p

All Star
Daps
How long has it been?

What you doing since you can't get a bank account?

I work at at bank and wonder what the ppl that we turn down do. I be feelin bad for y'all :mjcry:
I got about 2-3 years before they fall off...I got a bank account now, but when I couldn't get one I had chase liquid account and had direct deposit.

I'm readin up on how to get charge offs deleted off your credit report..I'm thinking about going that route instead of wait a few years

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
check this website Bad Credit Removal Services, Inc. and if interested call and ask for Tiffany (if she's not there,then you can let them know that you're interested in credit repair or having bad items removed from your report)

they're going to charge a nice penny, i think like $450 (they went up this year), i used them back in 2008 and got my first place (a nice ass condo with a remote to open up the front gate, yeah was stuntin')

took about 3 months before i started seeing deletions but atleast they came in droves, had like 5 deletions at the minimum for each report. i'm going to use them again because since 2008, i've created more debt which is fukkin' with everything else (i.e. job, place to stay etc.) bad credit will fukk up your life homie...i know

could be pushin' that thang i want right now, i make the money but u know what? good credit>>>>money

One thing I never understood about credit repair companies is the fact they do the same thing that you could be doing yourself. If I have a collection item on my report, it's there because I didn't pay that debt. 9x outta 10 all the repair agency gonna do is settle with the collections and turn around and tell you the amount for you to pay for the settlement. You could of done that shyt yourself!

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
it's better to use the banks money than your own and use your own money as collateral also this is why good credit is better than money:

Bad credit - equals no employment, had offers pulled back because of my credit and at one job i had a fed would come to check in on me every 3 months asking me about all kind of debt i had., my background investigation lasted at least a year.

Money can't buy employment if ur credit is fukked you're not getting a job past walmart or mcdonald's...

Ain't that the truth.
My job stated you can't owe anything more than $7500. After ten years, they do a re-background check and if they see that, they'll let you go. It's crazy.