"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I told a few people privately about how I got into acting by random accident and wrote a comedy screenplay out the blue and won awards in screenplay competitions at a couple film festivals.

Thought I had a deal to direct and play in my movie with a small but doable budget. Found out the producer was full of shyt. Should’ve saw it coming but I was naive and wanted it too much. Crushed my hopes and dreams. :mjcry: I haven’t had the motivation to pursue it since. Got a few more ideas in mind that I haven’t written out yet.

@Mowgli you out in LA. Make that connection.
I can have a tv writer read your work for a fee...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I can have a tv writer read your work for a fee...
Just tell them you are allowing them access to partner with greatness...on your word. If that isn’t good enough, I question how respected your word is. Your reward will be that you made it happen and you will be compensated as such.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just tell them you are allowing them access to partner with greatness...on your word. If that isn’t good enough, I question how respected your word is. Your reward will be that you made it happen and you will be compensated as such.
But you aren't my partner

You aren't my friend

I'm rendering a service

I'm brokering a deal

Your shyt could be hot trash and I've wasted the valuable time of a friend so we need to get something out of it since you are green and inexperienced with no credentials

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
But you aren't my partner

You aren't my friend

I'm rendering a service

I'm brokering a deal

Your shyt could be hot trash and I've wasted the valuable time of a friend so we need to get something out of it since you are green and inexperienced with no credentials
You’re not brokering a deal. You’re passing along a script to be read. Your person could throw my shyt in the recycling bin and you have no control over that. Regarding my shyt being hot trash you know that isn’t the case. I do have some credentials...3 awards at 3 different film festivals in 2019. I’ve already gotten positive feedback on my shyt from a couple of people who work in Hollywood.

Just tell em the script is dope and a guarantee hit and they should read it and I’ll pass it along.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You’re not brokering a deal. You’re passing along a script to be read. Your person could throw my shyt in the recycling bin and you have no control over that. Regarding my shyt being hot trash you know that isn’t the case. I do have some credentials...3 awards at 3 different film festivals in 2019. I’ve already gotten positive feedback on my shyt from a couple of people who work in Hollywood.

Just tell em the script is dope and a guarantee hit and they should read it and I’ll pass it along.
Please respect the game or go insane. Pay what you owe or you've gotta go

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
d64c12f9e7efd02dbb6c29fa4ce11ea9.jpg