"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
5889ef27d60e4.png

Came through with some encouragement and to add on some stuff of my own.
Even though shyt crazy out here keep hustling bruhs. Make an opportunity out of it if you can.​

1 of 3. (Coli poster)Letti Cook, (project) two albums
I put something on @letti cook and picked up his two albums off amazon ...the second album got like 30 tracks on it!

photo_81_5e98c80b8fc4e.jpg

thanks breh :wow:

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Previously:
NEXT UP
I found an old notebook that I used to try and teach myself to draw. Gonna add it here after I finish uploading the images and making some minor edits.
:stopitslime:
(Ass hat I use to work wit found my notebook at work and drew on some of my damn sketches)

:jbhmm:
So after working on this a bit I'm going to chop these up a bit into different post along with explanations.

:wow:
So I always admired the talent to draw growing up. I recall everyone who drew in elementary school drawing all the cool ass cars.(few folks drew people ...just "stuff" they wanted) That said I was never particularly good at it and second I was more of an "idea man" than a drawer. I'd always think up "inventions" like....
  • putting magnetic rods of a given polarity in the ground so you could put two magnets of the opposite polarity on a board and hover over the surface.(I was trying to replicate back 2 the future 2 in my head)
  • using plant life within a confined place to generate oxygen & breath on the moon(when I found out that was called a bio dome I was mad cause I thought I came up with some shyt LOL)
  • boiling water to separate the oxygen from hydrogen then filtering the hydrogen out so you could then breath the resultant oxygen under water(I had no clue how you could filter something like that ...I just knew "air filters" existed and figured one could be built for that purpose)
  • had one in 7th grade about using cameras and paint lines on the street for auto driving cars(previously I thought about using those magnetic ground rods again as guide post for cars traveling over them but figured it'd be inconvenient/expensive to spike all roads. since the paint is already there I figured that would be better)
....anyway that was all before highschool. All the above stopped around 8th grade when I decided to focus on videogame design & development. When I got older I decided to teach myself to draw during a stint where I cut my self off from TV, videogames, and such "distractions" to focus on school. I was hyper focused on school but in my limited down time I did the drawing thing.

DA NOTEBOOK:
part 1
The first method I used for self teaching myself to draw was to...
  • draw something someone else already drew (magazine & commercial art)
  • draw a real object in front of me
  • draw something directly from my mind
PREDRAWN ART: planters peanut man from a package.
REAL OBJECT: car jack stands and a brick used to keep a car in place.
MY IMAGINATION: serial killer janitor? ...I've no clue what dude with the stick is suppose to be.

photo_89_5e9cf46dac19e.jpg

PREDRAWN ART: n/a.
REAL OBJECT: (entire scene) car jack stands sitting on the floor next to the wall. Behind them is the wall, power outlet, and phone jack.
MY IMAGINATION: flying air craft carrier. That was my first stab at thinking about this. That carrier will come up in various or parts of the notebook, this is simply the first time I in anyway depicted it

photo_88_5e9cf46da9186.jpg

PREDRAWN ART: Chris Griffin from family guy probably magazine art.
REAL OBJECT: Abdomenizer moms ordered for doing crunches, I always thought it looked like a futuristic jet when upside down.
MY IMAGINATION: random "futuristic" planes ...the one up top is based on that Abdomenizer. I think the others maybe based on something also, I just can't recall what. Also the two on the right are hoover based I think.

photo_87_5e9cf35f61f82.jpg

PREDRAWN ART: Power puff girl and Peter Griffin from family guy. probably magazine art.
REAL OBJECT: wall power outlet.
MY IMAGINATION: "ancient relic" suppose to depict a piece that looks the same no matter which angle you look at it... (two people with their backs together / one person with their legs open. The arms are holding a detached head)

photo_86_5e9cf35f5e340.jpg

PREDRAWN ART: N/A
REAL OBJECT: center ceiling console in moms old Chrysler mini-van, I always thought it looked like a futuristic jet as with that Abdomenizer.
MY IMAGINATION: random "futuristic" plane from different angles ...they are based on that ceiling console.

photo_90_5e9d0f5309a11.jpg

PREDRAWN ART: Man'O steel. probably magazine art.
REAL OBJECT: My dumb bells ...I still got them shyts.
MY IMAGINATION: N/A

photo_84_5e9cf35f56991.jpg

NEXT UP
More from da notebook on the way
(I might do one upload a day so that I have something to contribute on a regular basis)

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been busy finishing up editing on the first book and starting the beginning of the new one...:ehh: work gets in the way tho... dumb tired soon as I get home... I hope y'all enjoy the revised edition when it comes out...:salute:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I told a few people privately about how I got into acting by random accident and wrote a comedy screenplay out the blue and won awards in screenplay competitions at a couple film festivals.

Thought I had a deal to direct and play in my movie with a small but doable budget. Found out the producer was full of shyt. Should’ve saw it coming but I was naive and wanted it too much. Crushed my hopes and dreams. :mjcry: I haven’t had the motivation to pursue it since. Got a few more ideas in mind that I haven’t written out yet.

@Mowgli you out in LA. Make that connection.

Last edited: