"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Thanks man, took me a solid five years but I'm finally getting there. Will have cover art an such done soon also

keep going, that's where the money is now and future. the tech wizards making all the paper and its something you love doing. so a fortunate path :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Q6G6s71.png

hUR4aUM.png

4gVuUKq.png

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
5889ef27d60e4.png

Came through with some encouragement and to add on some stuff of my own.
Even though shyt crazy out here keep hustling bruhs. Make an opportunity out of it if you can.​

1 of 3. (Coli poster)Letti Cook, (project) two albums
I put something on @letti cook and picked up his two albums off amazon ...the second album got like 30 tracks on it!

photo_81_5e98c80b8fc4e.jpg

2 of 3. (Coli poster)Ziggy, (Project)two web series
After a year of dragging my feet(for god knows what reason) on tipping the second season of "blue collar hustle" I finally got to @Ziggy and put something on the first season of his new web series "black on both sides" to boot.

photo_80_5e98c80b8ce37.jpg

photo_83_5e98d2ddf1891.jpg

3 of 3. (Coli poster)Unknown Poster, (project) album
This last album I actually picked up a couple months ago around December after @Unknown Poster uploaded it in a prior thread. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-h...w-in-stores-on-spotify-tidal-update-7.740159/ I actually suggest looking through the thread itself. There was some good feedback. He actually has his entire 70 album discography for sale on band camp at just under $40 ...I found out about it after the fact and need to pickup at some point.

photo_82_5e98c80b9230f.jpg

Support ya coli "bruh-dren"
(links to the above projects)

Blue collar hustle(seasons 1&2): Watch Blue Collar Hustle on Seeka TV
Black on both sides(season 1): Watch Black on Both Sides on Seeka TV

Digital Discography(70 projects $38.35): All In The Family Records

NEXT UP
I found an old notebook that I used to try and teach myself to draw. Gonna add it here after I finish uploading the images and making some minor edits.
:stopitslime:
(Ass hat I use to work wit found my notebook at work and drew on some of my damn sketches)

Last edited: