"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
that's cool. which project are you most focused on right now???:ehh:

no. 1.

Then I will work on 2. and 3. at the same time because I will have to rope my friend or one of her contacts in (as producer) for no. 3 and it won't be a full time job for me.

I spend every waking hour working on no. 1 at the mo. Will be finished by the end of next week I think.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Man I really need to hire a serious book editor...:snoop: Got 1 star review on my book,Talking mad smack about it was incoherent, and grammar errors, WTF it's the same shyt, it hurts my damned heart...:mjcry: I think that's what I'm gonna do when I get a new job, just get all my shyt edited and re-release them...

you edited your book yourself?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
you edited your book yourself?

I had it proofread but didn't have the crazy amount for editing then...:francis: but this time I'm shelling out the money this time to get shyt done right this time...:birdman: I was in a rush and not realizing that even though I had it proofread it wasn't enough...

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I had it proofread but didn't have the crazy amount for editing then...:francis: but this time I'm shelling out the money this time to get shyt done right this time...:birdman: I was in a rush and not realizing that even though I had it proofread it wasn't enough...

How much does editing cost? :lupe:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I have another idea for a manga that I dont see my self starting until after I get through my first creation .

Its Basketball Horror. How many horror themed basketball anything do you know? :mjlit:

letti cook

Superstar
Daps

had fun making this ...sweatergawd ima get all the way back...i aint made a project in a minute

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
4539647827640320.png

DID MY FIRST PAGE TODAY!!! :wow::banderas: This shyt gonna be poppin'!!!!

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
A writer. Where on the internet can I find ways to improve my grammar? Like sites that are actually helpful and not 2 min YouTube clips.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
@Turk @ORDER_66 @letti cook @O Fenômeno @xCivicx @portcityplaya @Verbal Kint @Ziggy @The Hierophant @Blacksands @LauderdaleBoss @Doobie Doo
Etc etc etc

Yo how everybody holding up?:myman:
I started school again(software engineering) at the start of summer and had one mini-mester "operating systems"(building them not operating them) class that was draining all my time.:whew:

Hows everyone's projects coming along? :ohhh:

Random news:
I might get back into research studies again, they have several VR/AR research projects going and I'm deciding if I want to jump on board or start my own research project. Last time I had my own 5-6 man team for a "Game design & development pipeline efficiency" project. I'm doing my senior design project in the fall(god & money willing) so I'm hesitant to start anything substantial now.:lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
@Turk @ORDER_66 @letti cook @O Fenômeno @xCivicx @portcityplaya @Verbal Kint @Ziggy @The Hierophant @Blacksands @LauderdaleBoss
Etc etc etc

I started school again(software engineering) at the start of summer and had one mini-mester "operating systems"(building them not operating them) class that was draining all my time.:whew:

Random news:
I might get back into research studies again, they have several VR/AR research projects going and I'm deciding if I want to jump on board or start my own research project. Last time I had my own 5-6 man team for a "Game design & development pipeline efficiency" project. I'm doing my senior design project in the fall(god & money willing) so I'm hesitant to start anything substantial now.:lupe:

I'm taking my novels off the drawing board having them all edited out for any flaws... people loved the first story but the major complaint is the grammar and spellings... Alot of readers not reading it because it's not edited throughly... So I'm gonna pay to get them both revised...and in the meantime I'm writing my first screenplay for a horror/comedy movie... :leon:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@Turk @ORDER_66 @letti cook @O Fenômeno @xCivicx @portcityplaya @Verbal Kint @Ziggy @The Hierophant @Blacksands @LauderdaleBoss @Doobie Doo
Etc etc etc

Random news:
I got a ton more music in the chamber that I'm gonna be uploading slowly over the next 2 years, but I actually remastered the first song I posted in here

It sounds noticeably different imo

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I'm taking my novels off the drawing board having them all edited out for any flaws... people loved the first story but the major complaint is the grammar and spellings... Alot of readers not reading it because it's not edited throughly... So I'm gonna pay to get them both revised...and in the meantime I'm writing my first screenplay for a horror/comedy movie... :leon:

Oh damn I'm sorry to hear that bruh:picard:
It's extra annoying cause alot of African Americans don't have access to that kind of editorial team that comes with a big publisher. Luckily your doing fiction cause this hurts especially hard when dealing with historical works because you need someone to fact check them also.

Best of luck with the screenplay bruh, give us a synapses when you have it at a good state :salute: