"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Body about finished up for the style I'm shooting for, now gotta work on the face and start the hair now.

2u7aadd.jpg

i like the hips and thighs but the ass needs more "umph".

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't believe I'm almost done writing my third book.... :mjcry: like 90% done last chapter gonna have this big war epic i'm visualizing about in my head...:banderas:

after that I start my screenplay I'm excited right now.... I need that $400 beans for that epic book cover tho... because readers are fickle...:francis:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
@Verbal Kint
do you have any advice on how to promote a Podcast?

I'm having a hard time thinkin about a strategy on how to reach people
im currently brainstorming ideas myself. Truth is that the best and easiest way to get listeners is a cosign or guest appearance by someone with a following that can then introduce you to a large group of people. Also, if you havent yet put your ahow out on the major platforms, make a big push when you do. The first day or two youre on iTunes or Google Play get everyone you know to like, subscribe and download. That gets you trending in the ‘whats new’ sections which gets you out there more. But beyond that its making sure youre strong with the hashtags so people that dont know theyre looking for you find you, and getting on social media

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I design clothes and design imagery/promo for my brand... work in an advisor/manager role for a popular but jailed local artist (promo, song concepts, business, creative tasks) Curate playlists with upcoming artist... learning some Photography...getting better at PS and Premiere... would love to connect with artists, rappers/performers, and any other creatives honestly...especially if our interests coincide.