"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I got a ton more music in the chamber that I'm gonna be uploading slowly over the next 2 years, but I actually remastered the first song I posted in here

It sounds noticeably different imo

....uploading slowly over the next 2 years :leon: bruh got da price back catalog on lock.:pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh damn I'm sorry to hear that bruh:picard:
It's extra annoying cause alot of African Americans don't have access to that kind of editorial team that comes with a big publisher. Luckily your doing fiction cause this hurts especially hard when dealing with historical works because you need someone to fact check them also.

Best of luck with the screenplay bruh, give us a synapses when you have it at a good state :salute:

:salute: Thanks man... I mean all I gotta do what I need to, to put out a superior product...:leon: Yeah I wish I had a major publisher behind me so I wouldn't need to worry about it... All I do is write fiction, nothing based off real life... The screenplay is going slowly I had to learn the codes and structure on the fly and even after that I'm gonna need another set of eyes to correct anything I need to fix it. But right now I'm focused on getting this paper from my new job and paying for this new editing and make sure the covers are changed to reflect the new revisions... I know I don't write horrible stories... I know deep in my core my only issue is grammar and editing... If people give me 1 star still then that's a serious issue... and I can't help that. lol.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:salute: Thanks man... I mean all I gotta do what I need to, to put out a superior product...:leon: Yeah I wish I had a major publisher behind me so I wouldn't need to worry about it... All I do is write fiction, nothing based off real life... The screenplay is going slowly I had to learn the codes and structure on the fly and even after that I'm gonna need another set of eyes to correct anything I need to fix it. But right now I'm focused on getting this paper from my new job and paying for this new editing and make sure the covers are changed to reflect the new revisions... I know I don't write horrible stories... I know deep in my core my only issue is grammar and editing... If people give me 1 star still then that's a serious issue... and I can't help that. lol.

Do you have the software needed to correctly format the screenplay? How much does the software cost? :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do you have the software needed to correctly format the screenplay? How much does the software cost? :jbhmm:

I'm using google docs... using a basic screenplay format like i've seen on youtube...I also have a screenplay program that helps me with the structure but im not using it... google docs have the screenplay format already in the toolbar...:ld: it's like freehand instead of using a high priced program.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm using google docs... using a basic screenplay format like i've seen on youtube...I also have a screenplay program that helps me with the structure but im not using it... google docs have the screenplay format already in the toolbar...:ld: it's like freehand instead of using a high priced program.

Ahh, didn't know that :lupe:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ahh, didn't know that :lupe:

The toolbar has modes of writing on top where the align center is mostly used... If you can't afford to buy the expensive writers software you can use this... and follow youtube they have people that give you examples of how to set it all up...

maxresdefault.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Still making music:myman:

Finding about sites that lets you buy gear and pay it off in 5months with no credit check has been :noah:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yea. I usually come up with a concept and look for songs that fit the narrative. So its hard for me to find more Lo-fi house music that I can vibe with. I havent made a house mix in 2 yrs. Been slacking.

Ahh ok :ohhh:

Yeah, I've done both something similar to that and something exactly like that with a couple projects I have swirling around my head.

1. Space Age(the working title was originally metropolis)
I've always had a set of technical(for lack of a better word) specs for different ideas floating around my head. One day on break watching YouTube I randomly came across that Janelle Monae chicks first couple albums Metropolis & Archandroid. While listening to them they played like a sequence of events so when I envisioned the events I used all those technical ideas mentioned earlier. What came about was this story about the guy and the android girl mentioned in her albums escaping the metropolis, making it to orbit around earth, and finally fleeing in a hijacked ship. That was supposed to be the end of it cause I heard them all at once and came up with the scenario on the spot.

Some time later I heard Kanye West's 808 & heart breaks, which had this opening that made my imagination go back to the two characters traveling in space alone on the ship. As a result I added another part to the story that follows Kanyes album dealing with heartbreak. Now the two are trapped in the ship and have a fallout because the guy is regretful second guessing his earlier actions, paranoid he's going to die on the ship for lack of food & water, and contemplating killing the android to take control of the ship. Before he can kill the android he once loved he passes out from exhaustion. She then puts him in a stasis chamber and the story ends.

This was around the time that Kanye west's "My dark twisted fantasy" came out(that's how old this story is I've been cooking up), So as soon as I saw the video for "runaway" I reworked it to be another chapter after the guy was put in stasis. The androids ship arriving at mars with her coming down to get provisions to awaken her mate in stasis on the ship in orbit. This part of the story is set to "My dark twisted fantasy"; specifically the events depicted in the short film runaway but extended.

The whole thing has been growing studly over the years with over 30 albums depicting new arcs in the story. At this point I'm just waiting for Janelle Monae to release the last album in the series so I can close out the story. I already know how I want it all to end and even know that the final album I want to use which is the Timeless EP by Goldie. The format, if I ever get to complete it; will be a browser based game that unlocks each chapter when the user uploads the album(obviously I couldn't afford those kind of music licence fees so I get around that by relying on the player to get the albums themselves. I just need to interface with them).

2. A Fiction(no title yet)
I'm not going to deep on this one cause it would take forever and a day. This is based on a series of scifi, action, and horror movies(non comic based) with black characters. Basically I took a bunch of movies and hodgepodged the black characters along with their immediate events surrounding them into one huge story. It all started when my internet or maybe it was power... Anyway some utility went out, and I was watching movies on my laptop. Watched Denzels postapocalyptic movie "book of eli" and later will smiths postapocalyptic movie "after earth" and got the idea to take a bunch of movie narratives and smash them together.

There is one catch here, that is the events depicted in "A fiction" is suppose to be the sum total of fictitious stories the people depicted in "Space age" consume. It actually started out as a kinda (parody of/play on) things like fiction books, movies, comics ect.

3. AI world(no title yet)
This is also based off black movie characters(non comic based) ...but ones of extreme power. Think God in Bruce almighty and Hancock on down to Mace Windu and Morpheus. There are no scenarios taken from movies only characters and power sets. The point of this world is to train AI to live beside humans in "A Fiction" by giving them an environment to live out life as a human. When they die and go to "heaven" it's actually just a robotic body that exist in "A fiction". Events that occur in this world serve as catalyst for a major plot point within "A Fiction"

If it hasn't been made obvious this all works as a circle within a circle within a circle.
reasoning-logical-venn-diagrams-02-splessons.jpg

#1 "space age" = Z above is our world in a proposed future. (this is the outer circle Z)
#2 "A fiction" = Y
above is a world of wild fiction consumed by normal folks in Z (movies, books, games, etc Y within the outer circle Z)
#3 "AI world" = X
above is a world of Artificial entities living life out as humans (exist as X within the world of Y ...alongside other such worlds X)

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ahh ok :ohhh:

Yeah, I've done both something similar to that and something exactly like that with a couple projects I have swirling around my head.

1. Space Age(the working title was originally metropolis)
I've always had a set of technical(for lack of a better word) specs for different ideas floating around my head. One day on break watching YouTube I randomly came across that Janelle Monae chicks first couple albums Metropolis & Archandroid. While listening to them they played like a sequence of events so when I envisioned the events I used all those technical ideas mentioned earlier. What came about was this story about the guy and the android girl mentioned in her albums escaping the metropolis, making it to orbit around earth, and finally fleeing in a hijacked ship. That was supposed to be the end of it cause I heard them all at once and came up with the scenario on the spot.

Some time later I heard Kanye West's 808 & heart breaks, which had this opening that made my imagination go back to the two characters traveling in space alone on the ship. As a result I added another part to the story that follows Kanyes album dealing with heartbreak. Now the two are trapped in the ship and have a fallout because the guy is regretful second guessing his earlier actions, paranoid he's going to die on the ship for lack of food & water, and contemplating killing the android to take control of the ship. Before he can kill the android he once loved he passes out from exhaustion. She then puts him in a stasis chamber and the story ends.

This was around the time that Kanye west's "My dark twisted fantasy" came out(that's how old this story is I've been cooking up), So as soon as I saw the video for "runaway" I reworked it to be another chapter after the guy was put in stasis. The androids ship arriving at mars with her coming down to get provisions to awaken her mate in stasis on the ship in orbit. This part of the story is set to "My dark twisted fantasy"; specifically the events depicted in the short film runaway but extended.

The whole thing has been growing studly over the years with over 30 albums depicting new arcs in the story. At this point I'm just waiting for Janelle Monae to release the last album in the series so I can close out the story. I already know how I want it all to end and even know that the final album I want to use which is the Timeless EP by Goldie. The format, if I ever get to complete it; will be a browser based game that unlocks each chapter when the user uploads the album(obviously I couldn't afford those kind of music licence fees so I get around that by relying on the player to get the albums themselves. I just need to interface with them).

2. A Fiction(no title yet)
I'm not going to deep on this one cause it would take forever and a day. This is based on a series of scifi, action, and horror movies(non comic based) with black characters. Basically I took a bunch of movies and hodgepodged the black characters along with their immediate events surrounding them into one huge story. It all started when my internet or maybe it was power... Anyway some utility went out, and I was watching movies on my laptop. Watched Denzels postapocalyptic movie "book of eli" and later will smiths postapocalyptic movie "after earth" and got the idea to take a bunch of movie narratives and smash them together.

There is one catch here, that is the events depicted in "A fiction" is suppose to be the sum total of fictitious stories the people depicted in "Space age" consume. It actually started out as a kinda (parody of/play on) things like fiction books, movies, comics ect.

3. AI world(no title yet)
This is also based off black movie characters(non comic based) ...but ones of extreme power. Think God in Bruce almighty and Hancock on down to Mace Windu and Morpheus. There are no scenarios taken from movies only characters and power sets. The point of this world is to train AI to live beside humans in "A Fiction" by giving them an environment to live out life as a human. When they die and go to "heaven" it's actually just a robotic body that exist in "A fiction". Events that occur in this world serve as catalyst for a major plot point within "A Fiction"

If it hasn't been made obvious this all works as a circle within a circle within a circle.
reasoning-logical-venn-diagrams-02-splessons.jpg

#1 "space age" = Z above is our world in a proposed future. (this is the outer circle Z)
#2 "A fiction" = Y
above is a world of wild fiction consumed by normal folks in Z (movies, books, games, etc Y within the outer circle Z)
#3 "AI world" = X
above is a world of Artificial entities living life out as humans (exist as X within the world of Y ...alongside other such worlds X)
Yooo u have a wicked imagination. That's amazing. I'm a big fan of Janelle Monae's first 2 albums. Keep going with that creativity. Did u write all of this out. Or did u make a monologue of all the music/movies composed in audio or video form? I really respect the creativity honestly. With my mixes I have a theme and i find a handful of artists to fill that void. Or I may find a few songs and just build on that narrative.

That's a link to my last house mix. I'm working on another similar to this one. Would like to know ur feed back if u get a chance. If not its ok. If you'd like i can send u my latest links also.