"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
144 pages into my new screen play when this is done, i type it up and edit it all polished, save and print with the laminated front cover. that'll be 12 screen plays ready to pitch by the start of next year knowing around christmas (hopefully) i would have started making publishing houses contact and etc.

QR7ox2E.jpg

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Man I really need to hire a serious book editor...:snoop: Got 1 star review on my book,Talking mad smack about it was incoherent, and grammar errors, WTF it's the same shyt, it hurts my damned heart...:mjcry: I think that's what I'm gonna do when I get a new job, just get all my shyt edited and re-release them...

Yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about this when I first bought your book a few months ago. The first page alone had so many grammar mistakes I thought maybe you were trying to introduce a new unique way of writing. Most of them were simple. It was bad bro. Definitely pay for an editor.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I've been meaning to talk to you about this when I first bought your book a few months ago. The first page alone had so many grammar mistakes I thought maybe you were trying to introduce a new unique way of writing. Most of them were simple. It was bad bro. Definitely pay for an editor.

:dead:

Sloppy grammar and misspelled words will take any reader out of the book, no matter how well the story is written otherwise.

If you can't afford an editor I would run the story through grammarly. I'd also say hire an editor for 10 pages to see what common mistakes you are making. Most of the mistakes people make include: punctuation, syntax and run on sentences.

As a general tip let me leave you all with this:

Know the difference between there, their, they're. Know what a double negative is. Who Vs whose. I before E, except after C.

Those are some of the common mistakes I see on a daily basis. There are more, however; my brain is mushy without food, I'll update this later.

By the way, that is however should look. A comma before and a semi colon afterwards.

Reading is the best teacher.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I'm working on it right now breh...:youngsabo: please let me know I'll send y'all a revised copy when it's finished...:salute: thanks for the support...