"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I really need to hire a serious book editor...:snoop: Got 1 star review on my book,Talking mad smack about it was incoherent, and grammar errors, WTF it's the same shyt, it hurts my damned heart...:mjcry: I think that's what I'm gonna do when I get a new job, just get all my shyt edited and re-release them...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I was using filmwatch to boost traffic to my blog, but they must have gotten a new guy over there and they not accepting wordpress sites for stories :martin:

Thought about just getting an actual domain, but not sure its worth the effort or views it would sometimes bring.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
1. i am building a website
2. i am writing a book
3. i have ideas for a TV program - EU - two ideas done
4. i have an idea for a film - basic outline done
5. i have an idea for a phone app that will spark a movement

I need help...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1. i am building a website
2. i am writing a book
3. i have ideas for a TV program - EU - two ideas done
4. i have an idea for a film - basic outline done
5. i have an idea for a phone app that will spark a movement

I need help...

What do you need help with???:ehh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Man I really need to hire a serious book editor...:snoop: Got 1 star review on my book,Talking mad smack about it was incoherent, and grammar errors, WTF it's the same shyt, it hurts my damned heart...:mjcry: I think that's what I'm gonna do when I get a new job, just get all my shyt edited and re-release them...

What's the book ? I want to read it

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yes it does...:heh: but specifically what do you need help with what aspect of the writing?

Fleshing out the narrative for item 4 as only the outline is done.

Polishing and working on no. 2 - a non-fiction coffee table book. This is about 25% done.

Not sure if this is the best place to get help though ... Internet is Internet after all.

EDIT: I have a friend who is a newbie film producer but she is very focused on her own stuff.

I have taken time off to focus on ramping some of these projects up. I am working on my first wordpress website now. Once that is done I will do at last one more for my more creative endeavors.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What's the book ? I want to read it

51kFfPy9n7L.jpg
51O1fg4Y1OL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm working on re-releasing them fully edited with no grammar issues so that way I won't get anymore bad ratings... I could honestly say I deserve the ratings if the books sucked but they don't... The people that did finish reading the origin of aaron jackson book that didn't mind the issues loved it. So I know I can do better... there are fickle readers out there that will harshly judge a book on all aspects... You can go to amazon and put them on your wishlist it will be ready later on down the line...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fleshing out the narrative for item 4 as only the outline is done.

Polishing and working on no. 2 - a non-fiction coffee table book. This is about 25% done.

Not sure if this is the best place to get help though ... Internet is Internet after all.

EDIT: I have a friend who is a newbie film producer but she is very focused on her own stuff.

I have taken time off to focus on ramping some of these projects up. I am working on my first wordpress website now. Once that is done I will do at last one more for my more creative endeavors.

that's cool. which project are you most focused on right now???:ehh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Good on you. Writing comics is great.

I'm pretty much getting started

Thing is, I have 75% of the story mapped out. The structural outline of it is there, written down.

Inspired by Street Fighter, DBZ, and YuYu Hakusho. Protagonist is black.

I feel like it can be a huge internet thing

It's just me that has to fulfill this obligation I made for myself.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm pretty much getting started

Thing is, I have 75% of the story mapped out. The structural outline of it is there, written down.

Inspired by Street Fighter, DBZ, and YuYu Hakusho. Protagonist is black.

I feel like it can be a huge internet thing

It's just me that has to fulfill this obligation I made for myself.
Are you the writer or just the illustrator. If you pm me I can send you to a few resources if you need advice from older black creators.