"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I have a bunch of indoor and outdoor plants. Indoor are African plants. Outdoor plants are herbs.

I've been wanting to grow some food like beans and potatos on the front porch for awhile.

I have an idea for a slanted(not quite vertical) farm layout to save space.

photoshop_straightline_to_sine.png

So instead of laying flat(taking up space) or completely vertical(hogging rain & sun) I want to set up the plants on vertical slants so that even bottom row artifacts can catch water and sun.
(the top soil would reside just underneath the "slant surface")

It's based on reading about igbo yam storage houses, which I believe was in the book....

Among the Ibos of Nigeria, an account of the curious & interesting habits, customs, & beliefs of a little known African people by one who has for many years lived amongst them on close & intimate terms

byBasden, George Thomas, 1873-1944

926060696.0.m.jpg

I figured if you can store the food in such a confined manor.....​

x5415e07.gif

DhpTmm_XkAA1QcL.jpg

Then you can probably grow the food in such a confined manor also.
(Though I figure you may need to adjust the geometry of the setup to better capture rain and sun. Hence the slanted surface)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:wow:
Dats my state​

did my 1st ever photoshoot last week. these just a couple of flicks. They came out better than I thought. Didn't even really need to touch them up in post that much.
2vn2wrb.jpg

9zx6gz.jpg

2dt7zg0.jpg

1twy9z.jpg

Southern women
:blessed:

Digital photography has definitely come a long way.:ehh: Have you ever shot on film?:jbhmm:

While I've never gotten an urge to do photography proper I have gotten into digital editing & art.
Because I'm such a shytty artist I got the idea of taking digital pictures then using them as a backgrop to draw over using a second layer/frame.
2.jpg

:yeshrug:
Think of it as digital tracing. As a result I can create multiple eyes, mouths, noses, face shapes, etc from reference shots and just piece the layers together to make a face, body, etc since I'm bad at actually drawing.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:wow:
Dats my state​

Southern women
:blessed:

Digital photography has definitely come a long way.:ehh: Have you ever shot on film?:jbhmm:

While I've never gotten an urge to do photography proper I have gotten into digital editing & art.
Because I'm such a shytty artist I got the idea of taking digital pictures then using them as a backgrop to draw over using a second layer/frame.
2.jpg

:yeshrug:
Think of it as digital tracing. As a result I can create multiple eyes, mouths, noses, face shapes, etc from reference shots and just piece the layers together to make a face, body, etc since I'm bad at actually drawing.

actual film? Nah.
digital videography? every damn day lol
I've done what youve suggested tracing over photos, actually did it to create one of my avis I used on here
2wqx029.jpg

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I want to start an art collective, make some apps and do stuff with tech. I also really want to get back into dance and do something with the youth. I’ll drop a musical project within a year’s time too

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
I've been wanting to grow some food like beans and potatos on the front porch for awhile.

I have an idea for a slanted(not quite vertical) farm layout to save space.

photoshop_straightline_to_sine.png

So instead of laying flat(taking up space) or completely vertical(hogging rain & sun) I want to set up the plants on vertical slants so that even bottom row artifacts can catch water and sun.
(the top soil would reside just underneath the "slant surface")

It's based on reading about igbo yam storage houses, which I believe was in the book....

Among the Ibos of Nigeria, an account of the curious & interesting habits, customs, & beliefs of a little known African people by one who has for many years lived amongst them on close & intimate terms

byBasden, George Thomas, 1873-1944

926060696.0.m.jpg

I figured if you can store the food in such a confined manor.....​

x5415e07.gif

DhpTmm_XkAA1QcL.jpg

Then you can probably grow the food in such a confined manor also.
(Though I figure you may need to adjust the geometry of the setup to better capture rain and sun. Hence the slanted surface)

Can you explain this a lil deeper/ more explicitly? I think I get it but I'm not certain