"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
looks good, lemme check it out...:ehh:

wait...:patrice:

wait....:patrice:

toh6OxF.jpg

Lol I didn't see that but submitted anyway. If I get published feel free to blast me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's crazy how many ideas is swirling through my head, had a dream a few nights ago and just woke up and wrote the outline of it down...:ehh:

I'm still halfway through my second Aetheon and K'nuba book and once that's done I begin work on my screenplay and hopefully I can get some of that netflix/amazon money...:wow:

Just got back my copyright for my first book which washington messed up so I had to refile it again in the copyright office.:beli:

I'm making progress, but it is slow...

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
It's crazy how many ideas is swirling through my head, had a dream a few nights ago and just woke up and wrote the outline of it down...:ehh:

I'm still halfway through my second Aetheon and K'nuba book and once that's done I begin work on my screenplay and hopefully I can get some of that netflix/amazon money...:wow:

Just got back my copyright for my first book which washington messed up so I had to refile it again in the copyright office.:beli:

I'm making progress, but it is slow...
What happened bruh bruh :ohhh: .....:popcorn:

How much did the whole process run you?:patrice: ....not the refiling part,:whoa: ....just general filing fees etc:ehh:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol I didn't see that but submitted anyway. If I get published feel free to blast me
It happens:yeshrug::ehh: ...I've just gotten to the point where the first thing I do is look at the "about section" of a website to see what an organizations agenda is.:francis:
Then I look at who created it, along with main players; then check out those creators online presence. It's typically after that where I give support.:ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What happened bruh bruh :ohhh: .....:popcorn:

How much did the whole process run you?:patrice: ....not the refiling part,:whoa: ....just general filing fees etc:ehh:

I sent in my original copyright form plus copy of my manuscript like I usually do but for some odd reason there was a mixup with the dates of completion part I wanted to fix and I called them up trying to explain about the date it was completed but you know washington... :beli: slow as fukking molasses with bureaucracy... So I thought everything was fixed when I talked to the attendant and gave them the file number... but nope a month later my case was closed with NO copyright... So I refiled again, but this time online and I just got back a new copyright form with the right year of publication and correct name of the book so everything was fixed... it usually costs like around $35-$50 a pop for a copyright filing online.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I sent in my original copyright form plus copy of my manuscript like I usually do but for some odd reason there was a mixup with the dates of completion part I wanted to fix and I called them up trying to explain about the date it was completed but you know washington... :beli: slow as fukking molasses with bureaucracy... So I thought everything was fixed when I talked to the attendant and gave them the file number... but nope a month later my case was closed with NO copyright... So I refiled again, but this time online and I just got back a new copyright form with the right year of publication and correct name of the book so everything was fixed... it usually costs like around $35-$50 a pop for a copyright filing online.
welp:yeshrug::francis:

wait... was this around the time of the government shut down? :patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone have any idea how I can increase sales of my shirts. I have no money it's tied up in my stocks right now so I don't have the money to market as such...:patrice: Is there any other site that can promote it for free???

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Had to look at this, walk away, and think about it a bit then come back :patrice:
Anyone have any idea how I can increase sales of my shirts. I have no money it's tied up in my stocks right now so I don't have the money to market as such...:patrice: Is there any other site that can promote it for free???

I'm giving a range of ideas you can use as a starting place to develop your own solution:jbhmm:

DIFFICULTY: easy
Start something that can be given to the public freely like a webshow. Use the clientele/rapport amassed overtime and market your product to those viewers.
(for your financial situation "that something" should be more time intensive than money intensive to create.)

DIFFICULTY: medium
Contract local teens who need money to sale the product. Offer them a cut of each sale.
(school age kids have a healthy network of peers that folks not forced to be around random Mofo's all day don't have.)

DIFFICULTY: hard
Amass a group(at least say 10 to 20ish folks) of "9-5 workers" and create an investment fund(starting around $25-50 per person) used to capitalize various endeavors for a cut of the profits. Put forth your business(books & merch ...basically the entire intellectual property not just the shirts) as a prospective investment they could put money towards.
(In my opinion every workplace should have a group of black folks doing this)

What you eventually land on could be something between what I posted above as opposed to exactly something posted above. Example I didn't mention a "gofund me campaign" or anything ...which would probably fall between suggestions 1 & 2 above. :ufdup: Good luck bruh bruh :salute:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Had to look at this, walk away, and think about it a bit then come back :patrice:

I'm giving a range of ideas you can use as a starting place to develop your own solution:jbhmm:

DIFFICULTY: easy
Start something that can be given to the public freely like a webshow. Use the clientele/rapport amassed overtime and market your product to those viewers.
(for your financial situation "that something" should be more time intensive than money intensive to create.)

DIFFICULTY: medium
Contract local teens who need money to sale the product. Offer them a cut of each sale.
(school age kids have a healthy network of peers that folks not forced to be around random Mofo's all day don't have.)

DIFFICULTY: hard
Amass a group(at least say 10 to 20ish folks) of "9-5 workers" and create an investment fund(starting around $25-50 per person) used to capitalize various endeavors for a cut of the profits. Put forth your business(books & merch ...basically the entire intellectual property not just the shirts) as a prospective investment they could put money towards.
(In my opinion every workplace should have a group of black folks doing this)

What you eventually land on could be something between what I posted above as opposed to exactly something posted above. Example I didn't mention a "gofund me campaign" or anything ...which would probably fall between suggestions 1 & 2 above. :ufdup: Good luck bruh bruh :salute:

Sounds good... :patrice: how does one contact local teens tho?? :heh: