"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm recording a album and have a
app in development.
wat6rr.jpg

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I didn't know where else to put this.

Download Coloring Pages From Over 100 Museums

olbbj3c8fwsp6tcege0d.jpg

Illustration: The New York Academy of Medicine
Over a hundred museums and libraries around the world make coloring books based on their collections for the Color Our Collections program, led by the New York Academy of Medicine. Along with three previous annual collections, there are now 396 PDF coloring books you can print out. Here are some of our favorites.

These are just screencaps; you can see a full-size PDF in the link below each picture. The pages vary in subject and level of detail, but the museums have taken care to keep images kid-friendly. (There is some medieval violence and religious scenes, if that’s something you want to screen before you send your kids to the site.)

Some of the books are just a couple of pages, others longer, and some include thumbnails of the full-color originals. They all name image sources, and they all use public domain images that are legal to reuse.

Have fun coloring, and post pictures of your work on social media with the hashtag #ColorOurCollections. You can see more highlights at the Open Culture blog. See all 396 coloring books here:

Color Our Collections | NYAM
I'ma make me some stencils. :jawalrus: Or, more accurately, I'll try to make me some stencils. :francis:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I make my own clothes (well...branding).

Its liberating to say tha least. I legitimately dont want clothes from anyone else. Even when I see som coo I be like :manny:

I started doing this cuz I got tired of ppl being able to buy what I have on. Ion like looking like others or feeling like others. So now I am working on my own shyt.

Got two hoodies made. Gonna get some pants and other stuff. Trying to think of what Ima wear in this hot weather.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I make my own clothes (well...branding).

Its liberating to say tha least. I legitimately dont want clothes from anyone else. Even when I see som coo I be like :manny:

I started doing this cuz I got tired of ppl being able to buy what I have on. Ion like looking like others or feeling like others. So now I am working on my own shyt.

Got two hoodies made. Gonna get some pants and other stuff. Trying to think of what Ima wear in this hot weather.

Tell us more breh...:ehh:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Tell us more breh...:ehh:
This is something Ive always wanted to do but every time I'd even get close to doing it: something would happen (car issues, fired, etc). Well I fixed everything on that bytch ass car so Im good for now. Got some extra monies.

As mentioned above...Im TIRED of ppl wearing tha same shyt as me. And you talkin to a dude who be buyin that real exclusive (1/20) shyt. shyt that sells out in seconds. (And i started gettinf into THAT shyt for the same damn reason...so it got to the point to where I said fukk it im designing my own shyt, its going to be Hard as fukk and no one gonna be able to get it but me).

My shyt is based on strange phenomena, the paranormal, humans pushing tha limits of their bodies (Example: that monk setting himself on fire), metaphysics, mysticism, etc. Anything weird or arcane will be displayed in a manner that makes you wonder to the point of wanting to do some research to figure out wtf Im talmbout on my clothes.

Ion even want to put tha name up or too much specifics. You will see soon brother.

20190223-201022.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Hey order 66. I must have missed it, but what con had all these black writers and artists? Gonna try to go next year. :jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey order 66. I must have missed it, but what con had all these black writers and artists? Gonna try to go next year. :jbhmm:

The one I went to was a small one, black comic creators at the bam... Brooklyn comic con is coming up tho...:ehh:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
If any of y'all listen to house/edm, gimme your opinion on this track I just put up

:ehh:
Before I write up anything I need to know if it's a genre convention to not be able to discern what's being said(thick/heavy vocal transformations)?
EXAMPLE: Jazz scatting, mumble rappers, etc are unintelligible by convention of the genre itself. I'm trying to see if that's the case here as well.
I think I can give a pretty sold assessment if I have the above answered:jbhmm:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:ehh:
Before I write up anything I need to know if it's a genre convention to not be able to discern what's being said(thick/heavy vocal transformations)?
EXAMPLE: Jazz scatting, mumble rappers, etc are unintelligible by convention of the genre itself. I'm trying to see if that's the case here as well.
I think I can give a pretty sold assessment if I have the above answered:jbhmm:
Yeah it's a style of Deep House

This is an extremely popular Deep House track from a few years ago