"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Currently my side hustle is my music...I taught my self how to produce now I'm learning how to mix...a while back I dropped a song on here and cats roasted me, rightfully so....the mix on the beat and vocals were horrible :mjlol:

I'm leveling up tho, will test some more songs on here in the near future...

Looking forward to it...:ehh: You hit up soundcloud, got a youtube???

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Currently my side hustle is my music...I taught my self how to produce now I'm learning how to mix...a while back I dropped a song on here and cats roasted me, rightfully so....the mix on the beat and vocals were horrible :mjlol:

I'm leveling up tho, will test some more songs on here in the near future...

Been gravitating more and more towards the mixing and mastering side of things I love the technical aspect of it, but shyt interferes with composing sometimes. The more you know the less you reach for.

:yeshrug:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Been obsessed with boom bap beats for the past week or so :ahh:

I'm used to clicking in my drums to finger drumming is a new challenge :shaq:

Give yall a hint..one of the samples was from this track

I use slicex in FL Studio...was easier for me...Fruity slicer is :trash to me:hhh:

Bruh...I can hear this shyt on jet set radio....dope!

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Looking forward to it...:ehh: You hit up soundcloud, got a youtube???
Gotta redo soundcloud and youtube...I do have bandcamp but haven't put anything new on there in a minute....minor rant but i fukking hate soundcloud... they interface is some straight bullshyt!!! Sidenote i also draw so I'm designing all my release covers...there's a art thread on here I put some of my drawings on...if I find it I'll link...also got signed up for bmi since 98% of my beats contain no samples, I rap but I'm also gonna drop some beat tapes cause some of my beats are so weird I cant rap to them but there might be a market for them...couple this with my full time job and I barely have time to sleep!

....I love it tho....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Aight my brehs here's my second interview...:youngsabo::wow: I go to the harlem academy later on today, I wish I had the physical copies of my books in my possession... Hopefully the director understands that. it takes time...:jbhmm: So it wont be too crazy...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
More recent comic piff. Follow on IG (rlecomic). I'm linking the twitter because it's easier to show up on here.

Fresh_Prince_Of_Shadows_web.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just gonna drop an update from yesterday. Came back from Eagle academy All black school in Harlem I felt kinda proud.:salute: I talked to the director and he explained why he opened the school and I told him my purpose in life was to reach many readers of color black or otherwise to get them to read. I told him growing up we didn't have many black heroes and characters we could relate to I'm trying to change that... So I pitched him the book and he loved it. He ordered 25... and in further discussion he said there was another school that could use novels too, so walked 2 blocks down went to the thurgood marshall academy talked to the director there and she said we have grade school and high school kids. she heard the pitch and loved it too... So I offered to donate books and she said give me 50... I was like :gladbron: I express ordered those shyts next day... :youngsabo: My moms complaining because i came outta pocket but I'm like I need to create a buzz for the series. I cannot just outright have a major corporation stunt on my behalf. so it's gonna cost to get your name out there, advertising aint cheap and it's not free. :comeon: Anyways I can always use it as a tax writeoff come tax time...

Anyways that's 75 books all donated to black kids in harlem and I'm feeling a sense of accomplishment...:salute:

I'm gonna try to find more schools in the future if this goes well...:ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Update:

Designing the main characters for the book cover!!!! :wow::wow::wow: Gonna have a badass cover for the next book y'all shyt gonna be legit!!!

Last edited: