"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
First coli post of the new year:wow:
Thanks to everyone for making this a great thread over the past year or two:blessed: ...I wanted to also throw some encouragement yall way at the years start. :obama:
So I went and "put my money where my (thread) is" and supported folks finished projects.

@Ziggiy - Blue Collar hustle
(I put something on both seasons ...though that seekaTV tipping system was kinda funny to work wit)

photo_67_5c4ec846f3081.jpg

@The Hierophant - Hierophants#1
@ORDER_66 - Aetheon

photo_69_5c4ec847018cd.jpg

@Blacksands - Blacksands

photo_71_5c4ec84703dce.jpg

@LauderdaleBoss - Soul wars

photo_73_5c4ec84705f56.jpg

:blessed:
Gotta show love to other projects well

Raizan was the 1st or 2nd person to contribute their finished product to the thread:salute:

Just put out my 3rd book.

Letti cook has the most atmospheric music on here, and as a videogame guy this is right up my alley:wow:
been making instrumentals/short songs for years...finally decided to put together some projects, see what happens :ehh:

im going to release a single or ep every month from the stash, while I work on a new album for my birthday
i really fukk with having my shyt on tidal/spotify etc....shyt just feel official, even if i'm the only nikka bumping it :ehh:

im trying to get back into writing after a webseries i was penning fell through....shyt is frustrating but i'll get back at some point. i always do.

Verbal Kint doing his thing in the news media / pod cast world

Few new articles and a podcast I dropped over the last few days

New stuff

B... put out a fantastic album that you can listen to start to finish, it actualy could be the soundtrack to the show above. "Blue collar hustle"

Album I mentioned is now completed & out.. Enjoy :salute:

Wes Phili I still need to listen to this all the way through but of what I heard it's definitely worth checking out for it's distinct sound.
After a year in the making, Black Flower Album is OUT NOW

BlackDiBiase put up a ton of Art pieces he shows in galleries

:blessed:
Keep putting in work bruhs we rooting for ya​

Last edited:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Yo if you've been following the podcast I appreciate ya. If not, check us out. We just dropped an interview with Sharon Cooper, the sister of Sandra Bland and a woman who's been going HARD keeping Sandy's name alive and who's been the point of the #sayhername movement. She was heavily featured in the HBO doc too. Check it out. itunes, spotify, google play, stitcher, etc

The Wild Wild World Podcast by William Horne and Kellen Reeves on Apple Podcasts

2-2: Interview with Sharon Cooper #SayHerNameSandraBland

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I been having ideas of comics,short stories...

I've always been facsinated with building my own worlds...and I draw maps in my off time.

Word
then get started breh. It won't be perfect when you start it off, but that's the fun in it. You get to grow with your work.

:salute: