"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I started writing this movie a few years back. Was getting good reviews on what I had, but hit a lil road block and never finished.

Long story short, I figured I should try to write a few short stories to get them juices flowing again.

Im trying this shyt in 1st person, but Im not sure how Im feeling it so far. Im about halfway thru and this is about halfway thru of what I have so far:

This time I nudged Tom. Hes a heavy sleeper. I swear and bomb could go off and it wouldn't bother him. After a few nudges, he opened his eyes, and before he could say anything, I quickly told him that there was someone banging on the door. He said that he didn't hear anything. I screamed his name. Without looking he reached over to his phone, typed his passcode, opened the Ring App and shoved the phone in my face. The bright light blinded me at 1st and I jerked my head back. After a few seconds my eyes adjusted and the screen showed a video of our empty porch. Not a soul in sight. But deep down, I knew what I heard. I snatched the phone from his gripped as he appeared to be sleeping again. Starring for a few more moments and still seeing nothing, I relaxed a bit, exhaled, and rubbed my face a few times. At that instant a white cat appeared on the screen, moving from one side to the other. Moving slowly like it was stalking prey. As the cat continued across the lawn it stopped and appeared to look directly into the camera. And the screen went blank. Pushing buttons, trying to bring the app back up, there was a single bang on the door, but this one was much, much louder than the others. So loud, I dropped the phone as I was startled. Reaching between the sheets, I quickly gather the phone and the App was back open. And even though just a few seconds earlier there was a bang at the door, the screen was empty again.

Thoughts?

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Thx fam I really appreciate the love!!!:salutenas: I'm Working on the sequel and other stuff...Don't forget to leave a review

Got it in. Half way done w/ the book im currently reading, then I start on yours.

Read thru the 1st 3 chapters, good set up. I like it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yooo tell me why today I was amped and was halfway done creating my kickstarter for my Aaron Jackson comic book / graphic novel I am almost done with everything and I get to the payment portion of it and they needed to verify my identity did the last page and they said we'll contact you in 3 business days I'm like...

giphy.gif

:snoop: Jesus fukking christ man...