"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
To @Nikkasgetneggedeverydayb I suggest you write to your hearts content. try to build a solid outline, a good assortment of characters, a good main character that's compelling and try to write concepts the world hasn't seen yet.... but above all else focus on the story... and marketing... Facebook, twitter, Fiverr... Fiver is a godsend if you need alot of stuff done. :ld:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
read some books to understand how to write and then practice writing. after it's done, revise it once and get some beta readers to go over it then revise it again.

To @Nikkasgetneggedeverydayb I suggest you write to your hearts content. try to build a solid outline, a good assortment of characters, a good main character that's compelling and try to write concepts the world hasn't seen yet.... but above all else focus on the story... and marketing... Facebook, twitter, Fiverr... Fiver is a godsend if you need alot of stuff done. :ld:
Thank you brothers i definitely appreciate all this

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been working on this live animated cartoon for kids and then a animated podcast. Ive drawn every bit on animation ,just coming up with the script that’s going to bed half serious half parody is what’s slowing m down. Hoping I can launch by February

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I totally forgot to change my book margins last night to 6x9 now I gotta proofread the entire book again...:mjcry::mjlol: Hopefully once I upload this it has no mistakes damn I pulled an all nighter for this shyt... I still haven't had breakfast or lunch...:heh: I'm need to get something to eat.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey guys quick heads up I'll be on rapmonsterradio.com 3pm on the 30th discuss my new book...:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron: So tune in!!!! tell your friends to cop a copy for their kids on December 1st!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Does any of y'all know if any schools in your areas is accepting book donations for kids?!?!:ld: I have a feeling scholastic is not gonna recommend my book for schools through the usual channels so I'm gonna do an end run right around them...:ufdup: I don't have a machine behind me.

:jawalrus:I just donated a bunch of books to africa book drive I feel good...

Last edited: