"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Dance track :mjlit:

It's dope, but idk shyt sound like for a commercial or game. No hate. Maybe some vocals would change my mind. Honestly theirs some beats I love and when I listen to the instrumental version of songs. I'm like breh has a godly ear because I would've skipped on this beat.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's dope, but idk shyt sound like for a commercial or game. No hate. Maybe some vocals would change my mind. Honestly theirs some beats I love and when I listen to the instrumental version of songs. I'm like breh has a godly ear because I would've skipped on this beat.
Nah thanks for the feedback

Most beats I been making I have an image of them being played during a scene in a movie ..

That track was my take on that Max martin,Mark ronson sound that them white people like :lolbron:
All I have is an all in computer ,akai midi keyboard mini ,fl studios and some drums I bought from jake one .

That's all I have...and an audio interface..

Hell I just now got my akai midi keyboard..I was making beats with my laptop keyboard for months....clicking in notes in the piano roll limits you though.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Ay yo I know I haven't been posting links in here lately but my podcast is still going strong and we just dropped a good one with a brother named Dr Alex Gee out of Wisconsin. The man is doing real legit community work, even leading a 9 week course for white folks on real American/black history. high quality podcasting rigthchere

1-23: Megyn Kelly, Blackface, and Police Brutality with Dr. Alex Gee — The Kingdom Dreamers

or iTunes link

170x170bb.jpg

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Promised the gift of no pain and free from grief over the loss of his son, Wells, Thelonious becomes a religious leader— and nearly leads a majority of the population on Earth to destruction. On its own, the plot is extraordinary.

Saw this in an article about The 100. I like the show, but put it like that and damn :ohhh:

A world class author really make something out of that :ehh:

I mean, every time I reread that statement it gets a little more cliche but it's actually not terribly stale :ld:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
My podcast is doing numbers and last week we were guests on another show. This brother Dr Gee is doing real good work in the community and has a bit of a national following too. Check us out. Also, if you put sugar on your grits I don't trust you...

When White People Say Racism is Over, Being Tender-Headed, and How Older Generations Have Failed Millenials with My Guests from the Wild Wild World Podcast
When White People Say Racism is Over, Being Tender-Headed, and How Older Generations Have Failed Millenials with My Guests from the Wild Wild World Podcast

November 7, 2018 by Alexander Gee

5Share
Tweet
0Share

Wild-Wild-World-1024x768.jpg

To listen on iTunes, click here. To view on Youtube, click here.

On this fun episode, Dr. Alex Gee gets the Millennial perspective on some recent issues as he talks with fellow podcasters from Chicago, Kellen Reeves (@oleboy_K_R) and Will Horne (@WilliamRHorne). And of course, Dr. Gee gets to ask some White and Black Ice Breakers.

Check out The Wild Wild World Podcast for more of Will and Kellen: