"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I want to release a music mixtape and have an ambitious idea of forming a collective or group of Afro-futurists and experimental music makers.

Writing lots of poetry and a book. Maybe a play later on in life.

Starting a podcast or vlogging. And some form of sculpting and painting and I am getting back into dance. Lots of stuff but I got time to explore

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HEY Y'ALL IM BACK!!! :gladbron: I've been going through a real rough patch this year but good thing is I been finished my new novel and got the cover finished today TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK???

C9jIykJ.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wow....:ohhh: it's crazy how much positive press the book cover has gotten... IT's been 2 days and :damn: my phone keeps buzzing everytime they like it... they keep asking me when it is out and everything...

It feels so weird...:lupe: I might have a blockbuster on my hands if I play this right... alot of people want to buy this off the cover alone. and considering it's towards the kids and YA market I might have tapped into a greater buying base...:gladbron:

:wow: I might be on the come up... Now I gotta finish this editing and get these measurements for the cover right... and hopefully nothing goes wrong on the upload translation..

EDIT: updated the cover...

p1brm8F.jpg

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Finally got back to writing again. Hopefully I can be consistent with it going forward :lupe:

This thread needs to be stickied though, rt
where all have you posted your book to be purchased and what kind of marketing have you done for it?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Been obsessed with boom bap beats for the past week or so :ahh:

I'm used to clicking in my drums to finger drumming is a new challenge :shaq:

Give yall a hint..one of the samples was from this track

I use slicex in FL Studio...was easier for me...Fruity slicer is :trash to me:hhh:

Sound like option/stage select music in a videogame. :patrice: .....that's not a bad thing either :hubie:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Sound like option/stage select music in a videogame. :patrice: .....that's not a bad thing either :hubie:
:russ:

When I make most of my beats i'm usually imagining the music being played in a movie scene/theme or something like that.

This beat just makes me think of NYC for some reason.

And shyt there is money in getting placements in video games too :mjlit:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:russ:

When I make most of my beats i'm usually imagining the music being played in a movie scene/theme or something like that.

This beat just makes me think of NYC for some reason.

And shyt there is money in getting placements in video games too :mjlit:

:ufdup:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Those of yoy who wrote novels can you give me some pointers. Gonna get started on one myself. Greatley appreciated
read some books to understand how to write and then practice writing. after it's done, revise it once and get some beta readers to go over it then revise it again.